nine

We had been shopping for an hour now and I couldn't help but feel someone's eyes on me. I looked back every once in a while to see Ryan staring at me. I moved closer to Jc and he wrapped his arm around me. I felt safe with Jc. Like nothing could hurt me. I could be wrong but right now, it feels so right.

I wanted to go to one more store before we left so I pulled Lonnie with me and told the boys to go do whatever they wanted. I pulled Lonnie into HotTopic with me and went to the back of the store.

"Yeah, I just need this fucking sweater!" I said pointing up to an all black sweat that had little rips in it and had the MISFITS logo on it. It was so fucking cute!

"That is really cute!" Lonnie said

"I know!" I said

"Hello, can I help you guys with anything?" I whipped around to see a guy with black flippy hair, size 8 white gauges, snake bites and a few tattoos.

"Umm, yeah. Can you get that misfits sweater down for me please?" I asked

"Yes of course." He said and grabbed this long hook thing that could reach the ceiling. He pulled the sweater down and handed it to me.

"Thank you!" I said excitedly.

"Do you listen to the misfits?" He asked. I looked at his name tag and it read 'Ronnie' so I kinda guess that's his name.

"Yeah, I've listened to them since I was a kid." I said

"Awesome." Ronnie said

"Oh, I'm Ronnie by the way."

"I'm Kaylyi." I said

"I'll get you at the register." Ronnie said and started walking towards the registers in the middle of the store. I walked over to the one he was at and he rung up the sweater.

"$42.50." He said. I handed him the money and he placed my shirt into a plastic bag. He handed me the bag and dropped the recite in there.

Once we walked out of the store, I called Jc. After about three rings he answered.

[ J= Jc K= Kaylyi ]

J; Hello?

K; Hey, where are you guys?

J; Food court. You okay?

K; yeah, I'm fine. We finished shopping.

J; Oh alright. So your on your way?

K; Yeah.

J; Alright. See you here babe.

K; alright. Bye.

I hung up the phone and looked at Lonnie who was already staring at me.

"What?" I asked

"No, I love you?" She asked

"I don't know." I said and looked ahead of me.

"Well you guys have only been dating for a month or so." Lonnie said

"Yeah." I said. We made it to the food court and started looking for the boys.

"Hello." I shrieked whipping around to see who had said that and put their hand on my back. I saw it was Ryan and just rolled my eyes. I went to walk away but before I could really go anywhere he yanked me back by my arm.

"Hey!" I yelled

"Don't fucking touch her." Alonnie said ripping his hand off my arm.

"I will get you. Hell, I'll get you both." Ryan smirked

"Oh hell no. Not happening." I said

"And why not?" Ryan asked

"Your a complete and utter ass. Theres nothing really to like about you. Maybe if you weren't such a dipstick you could get some bitches." I said turning around to walk away with Lonnie walking beside me. Ryan pulled my arm again and spun me to face him. A second later his fist came in contact with my cheek near my eye. I felt a sting of pain rush into my face and i dropped to my knees. I let out a scream of pain and he took off running. Mall security caught up to him and tackled him to the ground. I held my cheek where he hit me. Lonnie sat down on the ground beside me and lifted my chin to face her.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." She said through gritted teeth.

"Lonnie," I said but was cut off.

"Kaylyi!" Someone yelled. I heard a tray fall to the ground and feet racing towards me. I looked back down at the ground not wanting to see his reaction.

"Kaylyi," He said trying to make me look at him.

"Let's go home." Kian said helping me up. We walked outside and towards the car. I kept my head down but when i did look up i made sure only Alonnie saw my face. I don't need to give the guys anymore problems.

We reached the car and we all hopped in. I sat by the window and had Kian sitting beside me with Lonnie on his lap. I could feel both of their eyes on me so i just kept looking out the window or down at my hands. Kian moved my face so i could see him and his face was angry. Lonnie put a hand on his shoulder and he softened a bit. His expression still pissed.

I just wanna go home. Not Ricky's home but my home. With my mom and dad.