"bake off" dedue x ashe

Ashe and dedue left the blue lions classroom, look at each other then bolted towards the dining hall. Today was the annual dedue vs ashe bake off.

The loser had to take the other out on a date, well it used to be the other had to jump in the fish pond and grab flayn a fish, but it changed after they started dating.

"Prepare to taste defeat!" Ashe said while tying and apron around his waist

"You'll soon learn that my people were not one to lose to cooking competitions" dedue replied, gathering his ingredients.

The bake off, commences

Ashe was like a little bullet, racing through the kitchen. Gathering,mixing, making.

Dedue on the other hand, took the time and made sure the measurements were on the line and perfect.

The ding of the oven preheated and they both stopped. Allowing the other to put their dish in first, after 2 minutes of back and forth arguing, they finally had them in the oven. The topping wars started and this resumed the chaos and tranquility of the kitchen.

The dish's were done and got out the oven. After a bit of letting them cool, they put their toppings on and presented their pasterys to their classmates.

"I have made you a lemon marange pie, with whipped cream on top" dedue explained

"And I have prepared strawberry and chocolate cake balls, with a white chocolate coating" ashe described and classmates dug in.

"Very delicious!" Slyvain said as he praised the pie. Annette smiled and wiped some cake pop off her cheek

"Really yummy!" She said with a bright smile

"You did excellent you two" byleth said, eating both.

There was all around positive feedback, well, besides felix but he doesn't count.

In the end, they both tied, but someone had to win. So they dunked their heads underwater and decided to see who could hold their breath longer. Dedue won, so ashe had to plan date night

The end!

An: 13th in fireemblem3houses?! Wtf?!