Part one franki godwin

Fuck another day another fucked up world to start. I hate waking up why can't I just sleep in peace forever. Same old bullshit same old friends it's so boring. I grab my cigarettes and smoke out my balcony. Of course I see my friends play basketball outside "SHES AWAKE" Kenny says "shut up" I yell back "come down and play with us for bit" jen says ahh Jennifer my best friend since pre-K only good thing that I can wake up to "don't you have somewhere to be" I say obviously as a joke "yeah your dads. Now come down here bitch" I laugh and put out my cig.
I walk down. My ragged ass can't even think straight to play.
"There she is" Kenny says "morning ken and Jen" I sarcastically say "there the girl we all love." She throws me the ball "first of all it's 12 don't you play in the morning" I throw her the ball "I'm taking my mind off things" she throws it back. I shake my head I dribble the ball past Kenny and shoot over Jennifer "still got it" she says "what's going on" I say getting the ball "the party I get to see him" she's talking about her ex victor the one
and only guy she's dated he broke her heart cheated lied made her cry so much she couldn't take it and always killed herself. I stop my tracked and drop the ball I put my arm around her and walk with her to the inside

"get over it girl your gonna meet a hot ass sexy ass a fine ass MF there. Don't be thinks about it." I go and grab a drink for her cause she needs one. We both shot down some vodka, definitely makes the day better. "Always there for me I love you babe" she says "I love you more baby girl" we head upstairs and change

"Hottie! Like fuck me daddy" Jennifer says "says you white leather and shit sexy ass" I say we both laugh "where's Kenny" Jen asks "some got a crush?" I ask I know she does it's cute but ew Kenny gross "only on you" she says "I knew it he has gone...

"Hottie! Like fuck me daddy" Jennifer says "says you white leather and shit sexy ass" I say we both laugh "where's Kenny" Jen asks "some got a crush?" I ask I know she does it's cute but ew Kenny gross "only on you" she says "I knew it he has gone home for the day" I say "aw sad" she says I smirk he pushes me a little "love at it's finest gross" I laugh
We walk downstairs and grab a killer drink before we go "bottoms up" we say and we take a shot "let's rock this party hopefully we have sex it's been to long" she says I laugh..

"What? I need a good night or I'd have to yk.." "masterbate. Girl shut up at Least a vibrater can last longer" I say he laughs to the point her ugliness comes out "girl don't do that you know me I got an ugly laugh now come on let's go."

We head to the limo and obviously we play our lit ass songs "you fucking with some wet ass Pussy!" We scream. More songs come on and we shake ass and get a little drunk. On the way there. "You know I'm so glad we're best friends.cause if we weren't the world would fall apart." She says "no I think the world would thank us" we laugh out asses off.

Our doors open and we already here. We get out and damn there a lot of people. We get inside and we see our group of friends "god damn the hots made it." Jack says "your lucky we needed a good night" Jennifer says "well can I make your night better. By taking you to the bedroom" jack says "yeah I need a good laugh" "goddamn Jen good one" I laugh "my dick is huge you just haven't seen it yet" he says "she may not have seen it but I have and she's right it would be good laugh jacky poo" I laugh "alright you two need to drink let's all take a shot to jacks small dick" Daniel says "to jacks small dick" we all say except for him we take the shot and jack is already in a mood. I went to turn my back and I bump in a dude "hey watc- I'm sorry I shouldn't have looked where I was going." I blush I feel like I'm a cheery he smiles "no no my fault let me get you a drink." He walks over a gets fours shots of tequila "two for the pretty lady and two for the idiot who bumped into you" he says his eyes were light green with a hint of blue they twinkled so bright I snapped out of it "sorry I'm franki and you are?" I say he smiles "I'm Cameron" he says "earth two you guys but um shots time" Jennifer says "right right shots... can I have your number." I say he hands me his phone "put your name and number in make sure to text it" he says and I do I make sure to put and smiley face on my name "there you go I should take these or they'll keep on nagging me but call me please" I say "will mami" he says I turn around a take a shot "awww is this non feelings girl have a crush on cam." Zach says "I will twist your dick. Wait how do you even know him" I ask "he's jacks old home town friend." Jonah says "damn then never mind" I say "actually he's a good guy and gets cheated on all the time he loves like no other" jack says "yes finally a nice guy I got to go find him Jen stay here I'll find you."

I kiss Jen goodbye and on my way to find him. So many people this is gonna take forever. I walked backwards to get a good look. Then I bump into someone "shit...