Chapter 15

Hey guys! I know I haven't been here for a while, but classes at uni started so I had no time to write that. 

Anyway, here's the last chapter (For now at least. I might come back and write an epilogue, we'll see)

Enjoy the new chapter!

*******************

Harry's pov

Throughout the ride back, Harry couldn't stop smiling, glancing at the passenger's seat on his right every now and then. He couldn't help but feel that what had happened on the beach just an hour earlier had been a dream. He kept glancing right just to make sure Lou was still sitting there, holding Harry's hand in his smaller one on his lap.

Every time Louis caught Harry's eyes, he would roll his eyes playfully and squeeze Harry's hand with affection. Harry felt like a teenager, getting back from his first date. And even though it hadn't been his first date with Louis, he felt the same way. His heart was hammering inside his chest, his mind kept replaying their kiss over and over again. He could still taste Louis on his lips and feel his small hands tangled in Harry's hair.

After around a twenty-minute drive, Harry parked in front of the small eatery and reluctantly got out of the car after pecking Louis on the lips. He loved the privilege to kiss Louis any time he wanted to.

Harry entered the local and headed towards the counter to collect the order and pay for it. Even though there were few fans running at high speed, the room was still stuffy. Apart from the staff and Harry, there was no one else inside.

Walking out of the eatery, Harry heard loud music coming from the car's speakers. He saw Louis leaning over his phone and nodding his head to the music. Harry had wondered how long it would take him to take over the car's speakers. Louis had always hated the music they played on the radio. He preferred listening to indie or alternative music, and there was no radio station that would play songs like that.

Harry smiled inwardly as he approached the car. He had already recognized the Arctic Monkeys songs blasting through the speakers. He opened the driver's door which caught Louis' attention as he looked up and smiled at Harry. "Can we go already? I'm starving," Louis groaned placing his hand on his belly.

"Yeah," Harry hummed. He fastened his seat belt and backed the car from the car park. He was hungry too and the smell of the food didn't help. At least they were not far away from their home.

They spent ten minutes in the car singing three Red Hot Chilli Peppers songs, dancing in a weird way, and laughing at their antics.

When they finally reached the house, the sun was already nearing to hide behind the horizon, illuminating the sky with pinks, reds, and oranges. The sunsets were one of the many reasons Harry fell in love with Jamaica. He loved the people, the atmosphere, the food, and the views. And he was glad that he could admire the view with Louis right then.

"Shall we eat in the backyard? The view is quite nice," Harry asked, opening the front doors, and letting Louis through. After he entered himself, he closed the doors and placed the car keys on the console table. Before they left for the garden, Harry gave Louis bags with food and went to the kitchen to get cutlery. On second thought, he took a bottle of wine and two glasses.

Leaving the kitchen, Harry realized, Louis had already retreated to the garden. He had found Louis sitting on one of the daybeds they had occupied the day before.

"Which one is mine?" Louis asked as Harry got closer. He held up two identically looking boxes. The only thing that differed the boxes were scribbles on the top of each one. The first one had 'AC' written in a blue pen and the other one had 'BSC'.