Lactation kink

I thought that I should write something first before asking you guys for things. ^_^

Lucifer

He doesn't really mind it that much but he does like watching the milk drip out of you as you scream out of pure pleasure.
He sometimes fondles your breasts for stress relief.
He often claims that your chest is indeed very soft "Y/N.....I don't care about how small or big you are all I wish to do is...love you til the end of time itself..."

Mammon

He likes it he likes to play with your chest and often has a lot of interest in them he's like an adorable, tiny curious child.
"Waaah Y/N why are your chests like that?" Or " can I touch them or lick them?"
He will after cuddle against your chest while smiling, he doesn't want to admit it but he finds your chests very comfortable.

Leviathan

He is often embarrassed. Just by standing next to you he will blush insanely. Just by knowing that you have milk drives him crazy

He likes your chest but he's always way to embarrassed to go near your chest.
"Y-you remind me of an anime girl Y-Y/N....be happy Y-you NORMIE"
That's the only compliment he can give you lol

Satan

Ugh the guy is the absolute worst he'll bite you and tease you without consent and he'll suck you dry without warning.

Of course he'll definitely compliment you though he's not some dumb hoodlum without any sense of chivalry.

"You taste nice Y/N."

Asmodeus

He absolutely loves it would 10/9 f*ck you after one look at your chest wait I got it wrong I meant 100,0000,0000,000/10 would f*ck
"Y/N~ drip more for me~ okay?"
He has so many kinks you can't even count lol.

Beelzebub

He would suck you dry but with a warning.
Awww precious Beel baby 🥺 he's always so considerate no matter the situation. He is way too precious for this I feel so bad just writing about him like this 🥺😫😫. He likes to rest his head against your chest for comfort.

Belphegor

He likes to use them as a pillow.
He will always be there to snuggle
He likes to bite and tease them tho
#thats a lot of angst bro.

___________________________

Have a nice day! 🥰😊

Remember no matter the size or shape of your body everyone will always love you 💞💞 even if you aren't perfect you are and will always be the closest thing to perfect you are a flawless badass sunflower you are always brighter then the rest! Remember that!