Coffee // Ch. 1

Y/N PoV

As I wiped my sweat off from working my ass off all day, I heard a chirp from a familiar person behind me. "Y/N!" Toga chirped out hugging me from behind, I've always been a mother type figure towards Toga ever since the thing happened with her parents. "What's up Toga?" I smiled at her, turning around hugging her. "I know we've been busy today but Shiggy is coming with his friend today after hours, if that's okay?" I nodded, knowing that it's not much longer until their coming so I had time to relax. "Yay! Thank you Y/N!" She beamed out. Magne walked in sighing "Toga your turn, me and Y/N will be relaxing" Toga frowned at Magne and said "no fun" she went out front to finally serve the last few people.

Me and Magne were talking about how life is way better without being in our parents care  before we hear Toga saying "Dabi, Shiggy! How are you guys!?" Magne stood up "time to meet Dabi y/n " she giggled and walked out front to greet them. I took my long dark hair out of the bun since I looked messy and brushed it before coming out to greet this so called 'Dabi'. I walked out the door and saw a tall raven haired man with a lot of tattoos and piercings with ocean blue eyes, he was hot lol. I coughed to get everyone's attention, this making Toga turning around and smiling at me "y/n! This is Dabi! Dabi, Y/N!" I smiled at him and held out my hand to him "nice to meet you" he smirked and shook my hand "nice to meet you too" he said before taking his hand away and stuffing it back into his pocket. Toga smiled "anywayyy let's sit down and wait for Y/N to make us her famous coffee!"

They all sit down, talking about whatever they talk about, while I made everyone coffee. I start to make it and I slipped on a wet spot I ignored on the floor and the coffee spilt over the side of the cup and burnt my hand. I winced and then put it on the tray and walked over to the table and placed down the coffee. I sat down and noticed Dabi staring at my hand, I coughed "you alright?" I looked up at him. He gently wrapped his hand around my wrist and brought my hand up to eye level "how did you burn it?" He looked over at me. I look down at the floor, flustered "uhm.. I always burn my hand making the coffee because I'm clumsy.. aha.." he nodded and smiled at me "you should start wrapping it in a wet towel to soothe it" he let go of my hand. "Yeah smart idea, I'm just always caught up in making drinks and serving everyone before they start getting cranky, y'know?" I look at him in the eye. "So is it busy here?" He asks looking around. "Yea! Normally in the mornings or lunch time because there are a few other businesses around here and they need their coffee for work"

After talking with Dabi for a while I noticed how interesting he was. Him and Toga kept talking about troubles they got into as kids because they have been friends since they were 4 or something. "Oh Dabi by the way.. where do you work?" I ask, wanting to know since he did have a really expensive watch on. "I'm a CEO" he smiles at me. "Oh wow that's cool" he looked at me "what? Is it that noticeable" my eyes open "no, no, no! I just noticed your watch  and it's the same one my brother wanted for his birthday once and I know it's really expensive" I look up at him "ohh.. so you like guys with money?" He asks smirking. "To be honest, I do not care, just as long they're good to me y'know" I sigh, looking at the table tapping it. He tilts his head "oh.. that's sweet.. I guess?" I nod and laugh "aha.. sorry I didn't mean to get into that so fully" he looked at me "no it's good sweetheart" that hit me hard. I giggled "thank you baby" I joke and I see his cheeks glow a bit of a bright red.

After a few more hours we all decide to go home, well all I have to do is go upstairs. Dabi gave me his number and we all went off.  I go off to bed and lie down and think on how cool Dabi was.

782 Words