Chapter 19

Chapter 19

---

A loud shriek of pain echoed through the room, spooking the couple.

“The fuck?” Minx whispered as she looks up. 

Cry was on the floor next to a large box. He digs his nails into his left shoulder while rolling on the floor.

“My shoulder! Ow!” Cry shouts as Ohm tries to help him.

“Stop moving!” Ohm orders, trying to make Cry sit up. He sits up, leaning on the large box.

“What happened?” Krism asks, running over with Minx.

“The box! I tried… lifting the box!” Cry blurts out as his eyes began to swell up with tears of pain.

Minx was about to break open the box with the nearest dumbbell but Chilled barges into the room with a medic.

“Step away. I got it.” Chilled mumbles, walking over with the medic.

“What the fuck is in the box?” Ohm asks, stepping in front of Cry. 

“None of your business. Now, step away so we can treat his shoulder.” Chilled ordered. Minx pulls Ohm away as the medic assists Cry.

---

“You got a dislocated shoulder. It popped itself out of place but it seemed to have moved back.” The medic mumbled, touching Cry’s shoulder. he flinches.

“So?” Cry asks. The medic ties around a towel around his forearm and neck.

“This should help.” The medic mumbled. The group sighs in relief. Ohm turns over to Chilled.

“What’s in the box?” Ohm asks in a serious tone. Chilled chuckles nervously.

“None of your concern. Just some heavy materials.” Chilled shrugs.

“And… done!” The medic mumbles, standing up.

Cry slowly stands up, smiling.

“Good?” Chilled asks. Cry shrugs.

“Could be better.” Cry mumbles.

“Let’s go, Mark.” Chilled says to his medic.

---

Minx mentally sighs as Chilled walks away. 

Krism shakes her head violently, not agreeing to him leaving.

“Chilled. What did you do to Minx yesterday?” Krism calls him over with a question.

Minx’s heart sank to the bottom. Her brain felt like a bullet went through it. Her stomach flipped itself over.

Chilled stops walking.

Oh fuck.’ Minx’s eyes widen.

“Mark, go ahead. I’ll have to talk to the troublemakers.” Chilled said.

Minx pulls Krism away.

“You fucking crazy?” Minx whispers to Krism. She pushes Minx away.

“We need to know!” Krism argues, no sign of fear in her voice.

“Michelle, I told you not to open your mouth.” Chilled says in a soft voice. 

Minx stepped in front of her friends, protecting them.

"You're not hurting them." Mimx shouted. She tried her best to act as tough as she used to be but she began to shake in fear.

Chilled sighs, turning around to look at them.

"Okay. I will say that I tried to have... sexual intercourse with Minx but-" Chilled tried to explain it as simple as possible.

"You almost raped me!" Minx shouted with a shaky voice.

Cry tried stomping over to crack Chilled's neck but Ohm pushed him back. 

"Now, now. I only touched you before you screamed that you wanted to go back." Chilled replied, chuckling. 

Krism stepped closer to Chilled, past Minx.

"Why haven't you told us Minx?" Krism asks, turning to look at her.

---

Chilled pulls out his revolver and aims it in between Krism's eyes.

"I told her that if she ever told you what I tried to do, I would kill you with her." Chilled mumbled, smirking.

Minx's body became stiff. She wanted to jump in front of Krism and take the hit but her body did not respond. Her mind sent signals but they were being ignored.

The room was silent. Nobody dared to move.

---

(A/N: The team know about what Chilled did to Minx but was it worth it? Will Chilled shoot Krism? What will be the other consequences?)