Moving In

Y/N POV:
After yesterday night, I didn't get much sleep. I was tossing and turning. My eyes were only half awaken, bobbing everywhere. And, now I gotta move into Hawks' damn millionaire, trillionaire house. Ugh, what a day. To be honest I wasn't ready to move out just like that, but then again it's only temporary... right? I might well get it over with.  I packed all my clothes, snacks, and everything into my suitcase just in case Hawks has some shitty food that I don't care about.  After I was done with that I walked around the hallways and rooms to see if I have anything missing.  I poke around the rooms, seeing more pictures of Lisa and the other adoptees.  I walk back to my room to see if I missed anything else.  I checked my drawers, seeing a crumpled up picture of Lisa.  I looked at thoughtfully, feeling a bit nostalgic yet sad.  But that was the past, move on damnit!

I folded the crumpled up picture, putting it in my pocket.  I ran out the adoption center, standing on the silky green grass.  I looking back at the center.  I sighed, looking up at the blue, majestic sky.  Hands in my pocket.  "I had some good moments and mostly bad days here, don't worry after this I'm done with that pigeon and that fire fetus.  "I GOT THISS!" I shouted dramatically, smiling confidently at the sun.  The wind blowing through my short, ruffy hair.  Birds flying scattered all over the place. I grabbed my suitcase, running, looking for that dumb looking bird.

"Damn, I wish I had my skateboard," I whispered harshly to myself.  It took a while but I made it: Hawks' agency. I quickly walked to the door and saw an receptionist, typing away at the keyboard. I approach her, placing my arm on her desk nonchalantly. The receptionist looks up, glaring at me, which is understandable. Her glasses shining to bright that it almost made me blind looking at her. This is a true person who has her shit together... was what I was going to say until... he showed up. As, I was about to speak I hear a loud familiar wheezing sound coming from the back, closer by each second.

We both look back only to see Hawks laughing loudly with another man, I can only assume it's a co-worker. Just by his presence I cringe, feeling embarrassed just thinking about living with him. I slowly look back to the lady reception hoping she would have the same reaction as me, instead all I saw was her blushing madly eyeing Hawks head on. Damn, all hope was lost. There no point being here, I literally wasted my time. As I was about to leave, I heard my name being shouted. "Y/NNN!" Yup, it's Hawks' voice alright. I turn my head just to see him right damn in front of me. Joy. "Y/NN~" I felt a hard playful slap in the back. "What's up Hawks.." I muttered out in pain. Damn I forgot how strong he is.

"My favorite thiefff is heree!~" The blond said in a playful manner, while rubbing and playing with my hair. "Wow, what a reputation, I'm just going to be known as the thief, ya know Hawks have a damn name," I said in annoyed whisper. "I know~" He softly said back. While Hawks was annoying me, we both hear a cough in the distant.. well more like a saving grace for me. "Sooo, are you going introduce your girlfriend to us Hawks," the co-worker snickered at. "G-Girlfriend!!?" Hawks and i both sputtered out at the same time. "N-no!! He's just a... rival! Yes, a rival that's it," I said poorly, my words stuttering all over the place, trying to defend myself.

I scratch my neck anxiously after saying that, not even daring to look at Hawks. "A rival, huh." Hawks chimed in slyly. He notices my mood, using this chance to tease me. "Awww, Y/N. I'm very hurttt, I thought we connection, I thought we were something more~." He said in a husky, mocking tone nearing close towards my earlobe. "HOHOHO! Get. A. ROOM!" Hawks' co-worker howled excitedly, while Hawks' receptionist scowling towards me. Hawks' co-worker noticing this grins in delight. "Ooo! Don't be jealous Mary, you'll get a chance... maybe in the afterlife!" Causing Hawks to snicker but hides it with the fakest cough you've ever seen. "You piece of-"

She grabs his collar in rage making the co-worker giggling, not really caring what happened to himself. "I'm sooo sacred," he mumbled lowly, dripping with sarcasm. "Now you guys get a room!" Wheezed a smirking Hawks on the ground wiping the tears in his eyes. "Ughhh! Disgusting," screeched Mary as she pushes Hawks' co-worker smack dab on the floor. Which made me laugh, forgetting about my embarrassing moment with Hawks. "Now are we going to introduce ourselves, or do we have to wait for you make out," Hawks said with a smug smile.

"Whatever let's get this over with! I'm Mary, I'm Hawks only reception that can do shit around here! She said in a kind of proud, condescending way.
"Cool?" I replied, nodding slowly not knowing what else to say. Hawks' co-worker pushes Mary aside dramatically, posing like a theatre kid. "I'm Elijah! Don't worry about Mary, she's just a jealous hoe." He says in it soft, soothing way. I smile gently, nodding. There was awkward silence for a minute, I then realized that I'm the only one who didn't introduce myself. "You kinda look familiar, are you from somewhere," Mary said in a skeptical tone. "Oh! I'm Y/N, L/N-"

"You're that damn thief!" Mary shouted with disgust.  So damn dramatic.  I sighed at what she said.  As I was about to respond with my fists, Hawks was able to stop her.  Explaining everything to both Miss.Tattle Tell and Elijah.  "Ah, interesting!"  Elijah replied totally invested with the story.  "I know she's a lot of trouble," Hawks said with a chuckle, ruffling my hair once again.  I growl lowly, slapping Hawks gloved hand away from my hair.  "Don't touch me!" I stomped outside, dragging my suitcase along with me and laying against the brick wall. "Hmph! Treating me like a damn child!  The nerve!"

A few minutes passed by, there I see the one and only: Hawks.  His demeanor has changed entirely after I left.  Was it what I said before I left? Did a fight happen while I was gone? Gosh, I'm such an idiot!  I nervously got up clutching my suitcase, avoiding eye contact once again.  We both walking in the streets... silence.  I wanted to speak but didn't want to create more problems or any unwanted tension.  As we were walking a bunch of cameras ambushed us, lights flashing in face, and a bunch of shouting.  Reporters. Feeling defenseless: I crouched on the ground, closing my eyes, and shutting my eyes.  "You can get up now." Hawks said harshly but in soft tone.  I quickly stood up, hiding my face with my suitcase: embarrassed. 

This made me walk even further away from Hawks but he caught up....  "Ya know kiddo, you can't just run away from me," Hawks said sternly.  "That won't solve shit and you know that."  The rest of the walk towards Hawks home was just awkward and painful.  One moment we just fine and next everything comes crashing down.  We finally got home, which took us ages.  "N-nice home.."  Woww Y/N! Nice one, also "NiCe HOme" no shit he was a nice home!" He's a fuckin' HERO!! I wait for a respond.. but get nothing.  Who can blame him though....

I see Hawks focused on his phone, I quickly run up the stairs in full speed in a random room. "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!!" The shouts getting louder and more aggressive than usual. I push a random desk from across the room moving it in front of the door. "Y/N! OPEN THE DOOR!" The soft knocks turn into slams until he stops, now there's just.. silence. "Isn't this swell.." I muttered lowly. I face palm myself onto the bed in defeat, taking my clothes and putting on pj's on weakly. I cover myself with the blanket laying flat on face.

What a day!