30

Jimin woke up with pain scorching his hip. He let out a few soft whimpers before opening his eyes. It must have been early in the morning as he nudging the sleeping figure next to him. He cried again as the bed shifted. "Jimin?" Namjoon's raspy voice asked.

Jimin cried again finding his arm and squeezing it hard as he grit his teeth in pain. Namjoon sat up and poked Jin awake "what? Stop" he huffed swatting his hands away.

"Jin!" Namjoon grumbled "Jimin's awake and he needs you. I don't know what to do" he mumbled quickly watching Jins eyes open widely and dart to the crying boy.

"Baby hang on" he said scurrying off the bed knocking Jungkook over the side who whined and held his head not getting up for several minutes. When he did look up blood was dripping past his forehead.

"Shit Jin grab some rags Jungkook's bleeding" he shouted hearing a string of more curse words flow threw his mouth as Jimin curled against his chest trying to ignore the pain by something nice.

"Kookie get up here with us" Namjoon said softly holding out his hand for the baby who held it and crawled up to them. Jin ran back in in a flutter giving Joon a syringe and started doctoring Jungkook with tiny sorrys and kisses.

Namjoon held his arm and gave him the shot quickly and tossed it in the bin. "You should feel better in a minute" he soothes rubbing up and down his back as he watched Jin examine Kooks head and press more gauze to it until it stopped bleeding.

"What a fucking mess" Jin said pulling the youngest to lay on top of him because he felt bad. Jungkook hadn't even mumbled a word either as he laid down and closed his eyes. Jimin didn't speak much either especially as the medicine worked and made him feel pleasantly confused.

He drew drowsy and fell back into a slumber between the two older men and found himself comfy.

•••

Taehyung tiptoed into the bedroom of the other boys that next morning just as the sun was peeking over the mountains. He saw that the older boys were awake and grinned sneakily as he crawled into bed beside Namjoon. "Yoongi wants us all up" he said softly kissing his jaw tenderly.

"I don't think either one of them want to get up they've had a rough night" Jin said looking guilty.

"What happened to kookie?" He asked.

"He accidentally knocked him off the bed when Jimin started to wake up to go get morphine and he cut his head" Joon mumbled softly.

"Well we can carry them down if they don't want to walk" he said getting back up and pulling on Joons hand. "Come on"

Jin stood up with a sigh as Jungkook followed along beside him holding his hand and from the look on his face he had a pounding headache. Jimin had simply curled up against Namjoon when he was lifted but had clearly woke up by the look on his face.

"Gently" Jin told the younger boy as they walked down the steps. When they arrived in the living room Yoongi was sitting in his chair while Hoseok was laying on the couch sprawled out. Taehyung sprang over lying on top of the older boy kissing his cheek careful not to touch his hands.

The rest of them sat on different chairs or on the floor. Namjoon sat on the floor thinking that keeping Jimin's leg straight would help. Yoongi eyed the boy before looking at the rest of them.

"What happened to baby?" He asked looking at Jungkook who shrugged "I hit my head" he said tenderly touching the spot he split on the end table. Yoongi patted the spot next to him and Jungkook came over cuddling into his side. They all watched Tae sport a pout before being coddled by Hoseok but it didn't stop the frown. He wanted to always be the baby.

Jimin rubbed his eyes a bit staring at the floor as he sat on Joons lap awkwardly. He shifted trying to get off. "Jimin you're going to hurt yourself" the taller boy said and he shrugged sliding himself onto the floor without hurting himself too much. Exhausted he laid down with his face against the rug sighing softly.

"We need to talk" Yoongi said loudly "so stay awake"

"Yoon he lost a lot of blood and is in pain" Jin spoke up.

"So? This is all his fault he can deal with the consequences" he said back softly still with his arms wrapped around Jungkook. Jimin frowned softly and considered trying to stand and go down to his basement but decided that wouldn't end too well and he'd probably die falling down.

"You were the one who left the door unlocked" he muttered still staring at the floor. He couldn't see Yoongi but rather felt the burning glare "it was a test of loyalty and obviously you failed" he snapped.

"I think it's just that he isn't loyal to you because look what he went though to save Hoseok" Tae snapped still annoyed that it wasn't him sitting with Yoongi.

"Shut your mouth" Yoongi growled back. "I'm not sure what to do with you now that I know you're not trustworthy. We could give you back to your mom though she'd probably shot you properly this time"

Jimin started crying then being reminded that the only person that he ever cared for wanted him dead. The pain in his hip only got worse with each tiny sob that he tried to keep quiet.

"Yoongi stop" Hoseok said worried as he looked at the tiny boy on the floor.

"You of all people should want his punishment. Look at your hands you won't be able to do anything for months" he shouted angrily. "He didn't mean for me to be taken! He ran away from his only home to save me! Hell he even got shot saving me and if I know anything it's that Jimin is loyal, but not to you since you've not given him a reason to. You stayed home with those two to get closer but you left him alone to go fuck while testing his loyalty, of course he would run. He never feels wanted by you" Hoseok finally finished watching Yoongi jaw tighten. His teeth clenched together so hard he thought they would break.

"All of you go to your rooms now" he said deeply and calmly but they all knew it was anything but.