chapter 2

jimin's pov. 

i walked through the halls of the hospital looking for me. i was on the top floor and i found jungkook in that hall. he was crying. "kookie. please don't cry." i said. i enter and i was in my room again. i ran to the living room when everything was dark. 

"now boys are you sure you want to use that board." the manager said and they nodded, except j-hope. 

"i'm only going to watch." he said. the manager sighed and place the board down and jungkook sat down and pulled it out of the box. the other boys gathered around and j-hope watched next to the manager. i sat in the empty spot closing my eyes as i took a breath. i opened them and their fingers were already on it. 

"is anyone there." tae asked. i placed my fingers on it and moved it to yes. i was happy that it was working. i wiped my tears. 

"was that one of you." jin said. 

"nope. what's your name." tae asked. i moved it again to spell my name. j.i.m.i.n "jimin? is it really you." he asked. i moved it to yes. 

"how do we know that." jin said to tae. i moved it. a.s.k.m.e.a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g. i waited for them. 

"someone ask him anything that none of us know."

"what did you tell me in secret." jungkook said. my eyes widen. i guess the truth comes out. i moved it. i took a deep breath. "it's not him is it." i moved it. i.m.g.a.y. i said as a tear slips my eyes. i heard a gasp and j-hope came over. i looked at him and he was looking right at me. 

"can you see me." i asked more tears falling. he covered his mouth. a small nod. i smiled and quickly stood up and ran over to him. a tear falls down his face. i stopped when i went through him. i looked behind me and j-hope turned around. i hugged myself. 

"jimin. it really is you." j-hope said. 

"i'm not dead."

"not what. your not what." j-hope said reaching forward. he stepped forward and it was like i was invisible again. i ran back to the board and moved it. d.e.a.d 

"dead. it said dead." jungkook said. i moved it to no. n.o.t.d.e.a.d. i looked at the boys. "would we be able to hear his voice if we call his phone. evp." jungkook said. i moved it to goodbye and ran for my phone which was on the counter. jungkook called my phone. i pressed the answer button. the counter came up. "awhh. he answered." jungkook said. 

"can you guys hear me." i said. nothing. 

"jimin. are you there."

"i'm here kookie." i said and nothing. "kookie" i said louder. i took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. "kookie. i'm here. can you hear me." i said. i looked at them. jungkook was crying. "it didn't work."

"jimin are you there." jin grabbed the phone. 

"jin-hyung." i said as tears fell. the boys perked up at that. 

"boo." a man pops out. he was very cute. i scream with my heart jumping out of my chest. 

"did jimin just scream." j-hope said. 

"oops. didn't mean to scare you." he said. 

"what are you doing here. this is my home." i said. 

"well. your in the hospital...dying." he said. "i'm here to convince you to come with me up to heaven." he said. 

"your one of those reapers." i said. i sat down in the chair. 

"yep. listen. you're not going o wake up." he said.