chap. 1

The bright colors flash in my face as I fall down the cliff, I quickly land the MLG water bucket. "pog" I say softly, my chat was slowly going by as I had about 200 viewers, normal for me but almost none for some. Chill streams were always my favorite, I could pause any second and just talk to my chat. 

I am a small Twitch streamer by the name of  "rocky.io" that wasn't my real name but I'm not comfortable with telling anyone that. 

My face cam showed my in deep concentration trying to focus on killing the revenger, giant like a bull. The thing ran at me but my netherite sword that glowed purple stopped it, it vanished after the one hit. 

"few that was a close one chat", I ran my hands through my hair to soothe me. "I think that's all for the night, I need to get some work done offline" I watch the chat spam "aw" in disappointment. 

"Goodnight!" I ended the stream then went onto Twitter and deleted my tweet with the stream link.  I scrolled through my timeline. "why do men...." a tweet read, it was by an account named, "elleinnit". I retweeted it and said "stink" finishing the sentence.

My following on Twitter was a bit bigger than a twitch since that's where I got all my followers from. I watched replies roll in mostly consisting of, "I mean they do use 50 in 1 shampoo", "hi rocky could you say hi to my friend Alyssa".

One caught my eye saying "wait are you on tommyinnit twitter" confused I looked up tommyinnit and a blonde boy popped up. I say that he is a Minecraft twitch/YouTuber, I switched the tab back to Twitter and scrolled through.

A little while later I rose from my chair, my thighs sticking to the material earning an "ow" from me. I walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower making sure that the hot was up a little more than the cold.

I walked around the house looking for clean towels, my mom has been on a business trip so she wasn't able to take care of the house, I was never good at cleaning from my ADHD and would mostly get distracted. This made the house a wreck and rarely any clean laundry, finally i found one and sillently ran back into the bathrrom.

I stepped out of the shower steam ecspacping out from around me, i felt droplets of sweat going down my face. I look into the mirror, i was pretty but i had mt days where i wasnt, tonight was one of those nights, my hair was knottig and wet, my nose was red, my pimple where big on the side of my face adn a purple color was under my eyes.

I took my towl and dryed my body off then wrapping it around me, i took my brush through my hair. Then taking a step back grabbing my phone, charger and dirty clothes throiwng them in the hamper in my room.

I changed into a t shirt, atheltic shorts and some socks, i jumped into my bed turning off my led lights. I slided my laptop ove rtop of me into my lap, the cold metal  hitting my leg cauding goosebumps to from. I went onto youtube searching up "tommyinnit" clicking on the third video "speaking to dream's sister".

i knew who dream was, i mean doesnt everyone, the video made me laugh out loud. "drista" was funny but i was pulled to tommy's personality even more. I closed out the yoytube tab and opened up twitter. Up on my timeline was a tweet from the man himself  "women always find their way to me", i hurried checking the replies to my origanl tweet from befrore seeing if hes talking about me.

The tweet had bloen up with 101k likes, tommy did in fact rely with " i dont stink", i laighed to myself and wen back to his other tweet. I replied with "other way around mister", i closed my laptop setting it to the side of my bed. I layed to my side opening my phone checking my snapchat and imesssges. 

 I shut off my phone , the darkness consumed my rrom, aswell as my eyes. Soon i was dreaming about a no where full of nothing. Most of my dreasm were like this, calming.

-------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter! still trying to get used to writing

this was wrote on 11-24-202

 746  words