003

Third Person
"I'm gonna miss you guys" said Cora trying to hold back her tears.
"Us too" said Grace
"Wait does Spencer know that I'm going to Beverly" Cora said with a cheeky smile.
"No but are you thinking of surprising him" said Grace
"Of course what kind of hispanic would I be without scaring someone" she laughed. Well I better be going my bus will be here any second now. I love you guys" She said. " We love you too" Cora said Dillon.

Cora's POV
"I made it" she said quietly to herself.
I started walking to my godparents house like they said to since it wasn't that far to walk. When I got there I knocked on the door and it immediately opened to see her godfather also known as Moses. "Hola Cora como es estado". "Vien e tu" she asked while he brought her into a hug. "Tambien" he said while gesturing for her to come in. " Ok so your room is upstairs on the left and Wilson should come home any minute now oh and Heidi will be here in about 10 minutes, I'll be in my office if you need me" he smiled. "Gracias Moses" I said.
"You are very welcome now make yourself at home" he said. With that she ran upstairs to her room. She admired how it nice it looked. " Miss me" she heard a voice behind her which made her jump a little.
"Omg Wilson you scared me" she said while hugging him. "Oh and yes I did" she laughed. "So how's life been treating you" she asked. " good I guess. We  got this new player called- she cut him off. "Spencer James" she said. "How do you know" he asked. " He's been my best friend since 3 grade dummy" I said. But before he could say something Moses called them down for dinner.