Chapter 1: Seamus

Hello al of my lovelies!!!! I hope you all love my story!!!!!!!!

I realized that it might be hard to pronounce the names in my story, so I am here to clarify.

Sean: shay-n

Kaia: ky-ah

Eoghan: o-en

Seamus: shay-mus

Shaelah: shay-lah

I do NOT own any Harry Potter related things in this story! They all belong to J.K Rowling!

I do NOT own the song "If I Ever Leave This World Alive", it belongs to Flogging Molly.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Seamus's POV

        I woke up to the sound of my mum calling my name, and the smell of bacon. I glanced at my clock, and it looked like it was 5:32. I slowly climbed out of my bed and grabbed my glasses before walking to my door. I opened it and started to walk down the stairs. I could hear my little sister screaming at her dog, and heard my dad and older brother fighting...again.

        My brother had hated my father since he was 15. He hated having a famous rock star for a dad. My father is Sean O'Malley; the lead singer of the rock band "The Labyrinth". He had lond emo syle hair, and light blue eyes. He always wore eyeliner at his concerts and at award shows. He was also and actor, but he had only been in a few movies in his twenties. He was now 38.

        Once I reached the last step, I saw my sister chasing after her dog Padfoot. "Shaelah, watch where you're going." I said to her. "Sorry! Padfoot took my sheet music, and I have to get it back before he tears it up!" She called back to me.

        I walked to the table and sat down. My mum walked over with a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. "Morning Seamus, eat up. We have to leave for your dad's concert in two hours." My mum said, in her Irish accent, with a smile. My mum was the prettiest woman I had ever seen. She had wavy black hair and light blue eyes.

        She was already dressed. She had on a black tank top tucked into a pink, white, and black skirt. her hair was in a pony tail, and she wore a necklace with a black heart charm on it. She was wearing a light blush with just masscara and natural pink lip stick. Mum was 37, but she looked like she was in her early twenties. My mum is Kaia O'Malley; the lead singer of the female Irish rock band "Daughters of Darkness".

        I ate my food quietly as my dad and brother sat down at the table... still fighting. "I don't even want to be here! I hate your music, and I want to go home!" My 22 year old brother Eoghan shouted at my dad. "Eoghan Riley, don't yell at your father." Mum said in her soothing melodic voice. She put down a plate of food for Eoghan at the seat next to me. She then went back to cooking more food. "Shaelah Ryanne, come sit down!" My dad yelled to my sister in his Irish accent.. "I'm busy!" Shaelah yelled back.

        "I don't understand how you can live in this hell hole." Eoghan said to me as he sat down. Eoghan and I were the exact opposite. Eoghan was popular in school and had a girlfriend. I was and akward loner, and not a single girl would even glance my way. Eoghan had short black hair with blonde at the tips and had perfect vission. I had long emo-ish style black hair and terrible eye sight. Eoghan liked pop music and rap. I liked rock and show tunes. Eoghan was into movies about people getting drunk, stoned, and laid. I liked Scifi, horror, and fantasy movies. The only things we had in common was that we were both wanted to be actors and we both had light blue eyes. That day he was wearing a light blue T-shirt, blue jeans, and a grey-blue hoodie.