Chapter 10

"What the fuck just happened?" Bonga asked no one in particular still trying to process the whole Muzi and Bonga situation. Will and Bonga looked at each other lost of words. "Guys please leave the room so I can clean it before they return. You can continue being shocked somewhere else." The two men looked at Zee. They both wondered when did this omega get the balls to talk to them like this. They walked back to the sitting room not bothering themselves with her behavior. They were shaken by what they just saw. What surprised them was the fact that they were not disgusted even though they new it was wrong and unheard off. They sat down on the sitting couches waiting for Muzi and Ethan.

When Muzi and Bonga stepped in the sitting room, they guys started asking them questions before they could sit down. "When did this happen?" Bonga asked as they were all sitting in the sitting room. "Us being mates or being together?" Ethan responded with a question. Shock or horror was evident on Bonga and Will's face. "Its not possible you can't be mates or gay its unheard off. For fuck sake you are two guys of different rankings." Will commented instead of answering Ethan's question. But Muzi decided to tell them when it started, ignoring Will's comment.

"Ethan and I kissed about 7 months ago when we were on patrol. We stopped talking after that, and our friendship came to a halt because neither one of us were willing to talk about it. We did not know how to go about it. On his birthday I helped him to his room and everything kind of went south," Muzi said. "Oh!" its all they said. "My wolf has been restless from the day we broke our friendship, but became calm when he smelled Muzi scent and felt his touch. I knew then he was my mate then but I waited for his birthday so that he could also realise it. Although it should have been obvious, I have been over protective of Muzi since we were kids." Bonga laughed humorless, "Now it all makes sense why your wolf wanted to kill Emelda and why Muzi was the only one who could calm you down without doing anything. All the times you refused to train with anyone else but Muzi, and why the two of you were shared Ethan's room," Bonga smirked. "Wait, does everyone know we sleep in the same room?" Muzi asked showing panic on his face. "No, just me. I have been noticing that every time I was looking for you at night, I could only find you in Ethan's room. Most of the time the two of you skipped breakfast, no one took breakfast up for Muzi, but I noticed Zee was now preparing breakfast for two, even though she used one plate to try and hide it. I really did not make anything of it then."

After a long conversation between Muzi and Bonga, Ethan finally spoke. "Can you guys continue this conversation tomorrow? I want to be alone with my mate now." "Sure, we will leave the two of you alone, but we need to decide how we are going to go about this whole situation. You know no one will accept your relationship. The elders will most likely kick you out of the pack. And what will happen tomorrow at the crowning ceremony? Everyone will know from the marks that you are mated. The mix scent is not an issue we are used to it and no one will question it, but they will definitely question the mating mark. I think you forgot one crucial thing, you are an alpha, alpha's have mating ceremonies and you Ethan have broken all the rules." Bonga questioned Ethan. "All the two of you need to do is keep you mouth shut until after the ceremony. I will take care of everything else. No one will know we are mated. We will inform our parents when we are ready. I hope you understand what I am saying." Ethan replied to him in a warning tone. "Chill dude, I was just saying we need to figure out a way to hide the marks."

"We are not hiding any scent from anyone. We are not going to explain anything to anyone. You can tell whoever you want, but it's not going to change shit. Ethan is going to be Alpha tomorrow and no one can stop it." Muzi stood up and looked around the small sitting room as if searching for something, then continued talking. "Thanks for gracing us with you presence tonight, but we will appreciate it if you guys can leave so we can continue our mating." He smiled and looked at Ethen who was impress by the words coming out of his mouth. "We won't tell anyone, it is not our place to say anything. Sorry if you guys felt like we are challenging you. We were just asking out of concern." Will responded looking down. "We will see you tomorrow during the ceremony." They left as they did not want to start a fight not giving the pair a chance to respond.

Bonga knew that if the elders found out about this, they would go crazy. One thing is for sure, they will not allow Ethan to become the alpha, let along Muzi be his beta-luna. They would probably ask them to give up their positions willingly, change their ranking to omega and dissolve their mating. I couldn't see Ethan nor Muzi agreeing to that. Ethan was most likely going to challenge his father to submission or death for him to be the new alpha tomorrow. Meaning he will no longer need the ceremony. Since it is obvious he was going to win, he would be to choose his own beta, gamma and theta without it being passed on generation to generation. In fact he can even change the current high ranking wolves to omega because of revenge. He sighed not knowing what to do. The other issue was seeing his friends being kicked out of the pack with no place to go. No other pack will accept them, the alpha blood will make it hard to control Ethan. To Bonga it seemed like there was no solution to this problem "Hai, we shall see what happens tomorrow."