𝐕

Background music: Sleeping Sun, Nightwish

I checked my reflection in the mirror one more time

I checked my reflection in the mirror one more time. Honestly, I was nervous. There was a party on board and currently, me and Taehyung were getting ready for. Taehyung was busy fixing his hair while I was adding a little hints to my makeup. I smiled, satisfied with the overall look. 

All black on black. Black tee, beneath a black jacket with white border and black pants. My chestnut brown hair was parted to the side. The bangs falling right over my eyes. A little colorless gloss over my lips. I fixed my watch on last time before turning to Taehyung. I couldn't help but sigh in frustration when I saw my friend still busy getting dressed up. Checking his black and white leaf patterned shirt and the bandana around his forehead. 

I rolled my eyes when he pouted, not completely satisficed with his looks. But his eyes soon lit up when he spotted my hoop ear rings. I allowed him to wear even before he asked for my permission. I just wanted to get to the party before it ends. 

"Five more seconds, and I walk out." I stated, already heading for the door. 

"Aye, wait for me." He complained, putting away everything he didn't use inside the bags before rushing after me. 

Together, we walked towards the party hall. For the today, the party was indoors instead of outside on the deck. Even though the doors to it was closed, we could still here the sound of the party music. I glanced over to Taehyung, who seemed just as jittery as me before pushing the door open.

I froze for a moment. Inside it was crowded with people. The music boomed inside at the highest volume. The lights changing from neon to soft yellow as per the music. Right now the DJ was playing some song, I couldn't recognize. I looked over to my back when I felt Taehyung's hand wrap around mine. His eyes wide as he looked around the crowded room. 

It was hard to move through the herd of people and find a place where we could breath properly. I wanted a drink and tried to find the nearest stall. Spotting one, I dragged Taehyung to there even though I knew that my friend didn't like drinking much. He couldn't even tolerate much alcohol and stuck to non-alcoholic drinks. 

"Uh, a dry gin martini and a cola." Jimin ordered to the bartender. 

As he waited, he looked around to see if he could find any familiar faces. A week on the ship, and Jimin had recognized a few people, having talked to them on multiple occasions. 

"Hey, where's your friend? Jungkook?" I asked, nudging my friend. 

"Kookie? He said he would come with this friend? Uh...what was the name... Jung Hoseok? I guess." Taehyung replied, without looking at me.

My eyes widen when I heard the name. So, I forced Taehyung to look at me just to make sure he wasn't kidding with me.

"Jung Hoseok? The Jung Hoseok from the dance group Neuron?" I asked, shaking my buddy.