Chapter 8

Ahsoka
I love it here on Naboo everyone is so wonderful, but I miss the jedi, especially Anakin. I keep walking into my house thinking he'll be there jump out and yell hey snips! But he never is. I miss my master so much maybe one day I'll go visit him.

Anakin
The council decided to send Obi Wan to Utapau. They don't trust me but that's fine I hate them anyway. One day I will change there rules.

The chancellor is a sith lord I have to tell the council but I'm not sure I want to. I have nothing left with the jedi not since they betrayed Ahsoka. The chancellor has always been there for me though and has even promised to help me save Padme. I don't know what to do.

Ahsoka
I was arriving on Coruscant when I felt something strange in the force. Something is happening to Anakin. I rushed to the jedi temple but no one was there. Where could he be I thought needing to see my old master. I listened to the force hoping it would guide me and ran into the chancellor's office. I saw Anakin cut off Master Windu's hand and the chancellor shoot lightning at him. I ran to Anakin and yelled "master stop please this isn't you!" He looked up and I saw yellow eyes it was in this moment I knew my master was gone.