Death isn't the End

Rantaro was running from a black panther in the thick lush green amazon forest. He was so close to the village if he could just make it there than maybe. He miscalculated where he was and felt his foot about to slip off a cliff and by instinct he jumped.

The panther launched at him and hit him in the back and sent them both plunging into the river. The panther backed off afraid to drown and released him from it's grasp.

He's just glad it only bit his shoulder and clawed his back, but now he was fighting the river being bashed around as he fought off the hungry sharp teethed fish.

He was chunked off a waterfall screaming thinking about how this all began. What should of been a journey to find his sisters and reunite them turned into an adventure, a challenge to overcome dangerous territories for fun.

Honestly he had no one to blame but himself. The rush of going through dangerous places and surviving made him feel so alive. He remembers the sky being a beautiful sunset color as he laughed a bit insane like.

He deserves this honestly. As the sharp rocks pierced his body he hoped and prayed that this suffering was enough to repent for losing his sisters in the first place.

Darkness swallowed him whole and the icy grips of death pulled his spirit under to a place void of hope and despair.

The first level of hell limbo a place where everyone was sorted and categorized to either let into heaven or dragged further back into hell.

There was a huge dimly glowing white castle with seven gates representing the seven virtues each guarded by the angels of those virtues. There was also a staircase made of light guarded by two Arch Angels Gabriel and Raphael.

There was a bunch of people just wondering around trying to find out where they are suppose to go. Than there was 'him'. The ruler of this limbo standing at fifty five feet looking like a monstrosity.

Lord Belphegor, a dark red devil with an old man's face sitting on a wooden throne as he boredly watches over the souls sometimes falling asleep. He had cow horns on his head and a cow tail and a white beard on his face. His skin looks almost reptile in nature.

Suddenly the image shifts and Belphegor turns into a small human looking boy with black hair in a blue jacket, "Belphy!!! Belphy! Wake the f*** up! Don't sleep on the job!!!" A rather annoying voice boomed out as this purple haired boy whacks the devil's head.

"Nah?!? What a drag? Not like s*** is going to happen with the angels here. Let me sleep." Belphegor groaned looking at the purple haired boy.

"That's not the point! Your going to get into trouble if you slack off! Now wake up! Before I wake you up!" The purpled haired boy shouted as Belphegor groaned turning back into his more scary devil form.

Everyone in this place seems scared as angels seemed to quickly come to the aid of the good hearted ones and calm them down and usher them to the stairs or direct them to the castle.

"You'll staying at the upper parts of heaven." An angel tells a women directing her to the stairs.

"You will get to stay in the lovely castle of heaven over there." Another angel smiles telling a man who thanks him.

Rantaro's eyes were on the purple haired boy who was looking at the faces of each person, "Here! This one!" He shouted and some black hands grab the man in question making everyone panic and scream in confusion, "He was a faker! A pretender! Trying to corrupt your heaven." The boy assured them and the people relaxed.

Though the ones with with darker hearts and grave sins knew what was really going on and began to run, "Belphegor we got runners!" The boy screamed.

A huge beam came from Belphegor's mouth blasting the runners into nothing, "God doesn't f*** around with you sinners. Best just admit guilt now or a fate worse than death will be assigned." The boy warned and the sinners decided not to run.