Adulkittiporn Bunny

"Bunny are you sure you have everything packed?"

"Yes Mamii"

"How about your suit?"

"It's already in the car together with yours and Papii's suit."

"Okay good. Are you sure you put everything you need there? The hassle it would create if you do forget one thing"

Gun asked for the thousand time as he sees Win closing his luggage. He then look up at Gun and gave him a wide smile.

"Yes Mamii you're stressing about this more than I am."

"Can you blame me? I want tomorrow to be perfect!"

I hear our son chuckle as he shook his head and stand up and put the luggage bag down on the floor as he then sat down on the bed. I see Gun walk towards our bunny and sat beside our son. I watch silently as my husband grab our son's hand and give it a tight squeeze.

"I can't believe you're getting married bunny. I'm so happy for you bun bun."

"I can't believe it also Mamii. It feels like it was just yesterday when Papii finally approve on us."

Win chuckled as he stares at Gun and then shifted his gaze at me. I was standing by the doorframe with my hands crossed in my chest. I stared at my son face and see his eyes twinkling with unshed tears. Gun let his hand went to Win's cheeks making our son look at him and I see my husband caress our bunny's cheeks.

"Time went by real quick but all we wish is for you to be happy and your Papii and I can see that you're happy with him so who are we to hold you down right? We love you okay bunny? Married or not nothing could change our love for you. And you'll always have us."

"I know Mamii thank you. I love you too. I'm thankful because I have you and Papii as my parents."

I see a tear cascading down on my husband's eye as he pull our son in his embrace. No matter how tall our son get it doesn't stop Gun from hugging our bunny or babying him. I can see that they're both crying now and I can't really blame them for being like this.

"We really should go and head out if we don't want to be caught in traffic and arrive at the resort late."

I said breaking their moment, they both look at me and I can see clearly that both of them are brimming with unshed tears. Gun turn and look back at our bunny and he has this fond look on his face as he wipe our son's eye as he also wipe his eyes and stood up. I pushed myself off from the doorframe and grab the luggage that Win prepared and wheeled it out.

I closed the trunk of my car once I'm sure that everything we need are packed as I then head to the driver side and turn the engine on. Few seconds later Gun and bunny walked out from our house. My husband took a sit on the passenger side as Win went to the back seat. I look at them and see them securing their seatbelt as I'm sure they're both wearing it I then drove off.

Win and that guy agreed on holding the ceremony at Hyatt regency Hua Hin after a lot of persuasion from Gun on my behalf. Well I heard bunny and Gun talking about how my bunny wanted to held the ceremony there but he was hesitant once he found out how much it would cost. My bunny didn't want to spend that much money despite both him and that guy earning money quite well.

I know for a fact also that they were saving up money just for this day but I guess at the very last minute they were unsure if it's wise to spend that much money for one single day. So later that night while Gun was applying some skin products on his face I put the bank booklet that I was safekeeping on his vanity table and he was confused at first but nonetheless open it and I can remember how shocked he was as he open and saw the amount written in that booklet.