𝙷𝙰𝚆𝙰𝙸𝙸

𝙹𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙽

Today is the day we leave for Hawaii so I got up and showered then changed and posted on Instagram;

JILLSBABE

JILLSBABE: Hawaii here I come!! :))))

Comments:

Macycon: no invite? :(((
Jillsbabe: sowwy :(((

Seaveydaniel: yay fun
Jillsbabe: umm yeah?

User: ugly
Jillsbabe: so is your attitude

Corbynbesson: YES MAAM
Jillsbabe: :)))

Gabbiegonzalez: omggg can't wait to meet you!!
Jillsbabe: omg I've heard so much about you!

BeautyChickee: bitch your now my bitch ;))
Jillsbabe: yes ma'am :)

Kaycook: your so pretty 🥺
Jillsbabe: no u 🥺

Tatedoll: we are gonna have so much fun!!
Jillsbabe: omg yes

Seaveybesson: omg omg omggg you all are going to hawaii???
Jillsbabe: yes!

Mamaparker: have fun!!

Anna.seavey: I'm glad your coming!!
Jillsbabe: ME TOO!!

User: your a slut
Seaveydaniel: .

I finished packing and called Daniel.
"Hello" he sounded annoyed as always. "Hey so are you still picking me up" I said excited.
"No" my heart dropped to my stomach and I frowned. "Oh um who's getting me" I asked "an Uber" and with that he hung up.

I dropped my phone and my eyes watered. "What the hell did I do wrong" I whispered to myself. I began to cry because I thought everything was going well with us and I thought he was also beginning to fall for me. Guess not. I guess I'm not going to Hawaii..

𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻

I hung and kept driving to the airport.
I got there and everyone was waiting by the plane enterance. "Where is Jillian" Jonah asked. "She's on the plane already, she thought she was late so she got here before us" I lied because I didn't want her going.
"Oh ok" Corbyn said. We all got on the plane and they were looking around for her but I said she was in the bathroom. Soon we took off.

𝙹𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙽

It's been 3 hours and I got a call from Jonah "hey where are you. Still in the bathroom" he asked and laughed "umm what?" I asked "I'm not on the plane, Daniel was being a bitch so I decided not to go" I said plainly "WHAT" Jonah practically yelled.

"He said you were on the plane" he said quieter. "Nope. He lied" I said "get a fucking ticket and head to Hawaii now" he said "no I don't wanna deal with him" I said "too bad. I'm not letting you miss out on something fun just because Daniels bitch ass" he said

"Fine" I frowned and went on my computer
"Why is he mad anyways" he asked
"Idk. Ask him" "ok hold on" he said
2 minutes later Jonah came back to the phone. "He said you had a real boyfriend now and he got jealous." Jonah spoke "WHAT" I yelled "NO I DONT" I yelled again

"Chill, than why did he say that" he asked confused "I don't fucking know it's Daniel" i said "well we're you with anyone" he said
"Yeah my friend Alex like 3 days ago at BOA" I stated "that's why he must've seen you" he said

"ohhh well shit" "get the ticket and come to Hawaii and explain to Daniel y'all are just friends" "ok ok. I'll see you tomorrow or later tonight" I said "ok bye" we hung up and I booked my ticket for 7:30 at night.

~
[at Hawaii airport]

I got my luggage and headed to the place Jonah told me they were staying at. It's currently 9:47 (Hawaii is 3 hours behind)

I got to the villa and knocked on the door. Jonah opened it and hugged me. "Daniels room is upstairs, 3 doors down to the left" he said "ok" I replied and made my way to Daniels room.

I bursted in the room and he jumped. "What the fuck are you doing here" he asked confused "I'm here because your dumbass can't tell the difference between a friend and a boyfriend" I said with tears flowing down my face.

His face softened and he got up. I dropped my luggage and jumped in his arms. His hands going to my thighs to hold me up. "Why do you always assume things" I said crying "I don't know. I'm sorry Jill. I'm so sorry" he said

He put me on the bed and turned the lights off. We cuddled and I soon got cold. "Can I have a sweater please" I sniffled "of course" he chuckled and got up. He came back with a white hoodie. "Thank you" I said "your welcome" he spooned me and kissed my cheek. Soon sleep consumed us both.

I woke up so someone moving around. I sat up and saw Daniel changing into a different shirt. He turned around and smiled "morning" he said "morning" I got up and went to him. I layed my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso while his arms went around my neck.