Aftercare

WARNINNG:MENTIONS OF SEX!!

Also this is kind of oc and I'm aware of that.I promise I'll potray their actual characters in the next chapters

Hajime was panting as he looked at the mesmerizing figure under him.The fragile boy was barely awake and drooling,his face was flushed and his eyes were closed.Hajime noticed his boyfriend was exhausted so he gently put his hand on his cheek ,caressing it.
"Hey.."Hajime whispered but he got no response
"Hey..baby look at me" Nagito let out a soft whimper at the pet name and slowly opened his tired eyes meeting the brunettes loving gaze.
Hajime kissed the albino gently on his forehead cheeks neck and shoulders slowly pulling out,trying to distract him from the emptiness he felt inside.
He layed next to the submissive male holding him close to his chest playing with his hair."You're so beautiful..you're like an angel"The albinos fists clenched in Hajimes back "H-H-Hajime.."he said in a brethy voice slightly smiling but still embarrassed
Hajime got up leaving the room so he can turn on the water in the shower for his precious lover.Nagito looked next to him seeing the man he loved with all his heart gone.He whimpered and held himself letting out soft cries."D-don't leave me alone" he said desperately digging his nails in his skin.-He only used me for his own pleasure.I should have known someone like me doesn't deserve his love" Nagito said to himself crying harder
Hajime heard cries from the bedroom and walked to the door looking in the room "Ko?"he said looking for his lover.Hajime saw the male crying uncontrollably while holding himself.He ran up to him and put a hand on his shoulder."Hey Nagito what's wrong? What happend?"Nagito looked at him with puffy eyes "I thought you left me...I'm just a toy for you aren't I?A piece of trash like me shouldn't he selfish.I shouldn't have thought I'm capable of being loved..I'm sorry" he said holding himself tighter.
Hajime's eyes widened at Nagito's words.He got in the bed and hugged Nagito and held him to his chest,stroking his hair "Baby..you mean so much to me,I love you more than anything.I can't imagine a life without you.You're perfect and I want to do anything for you.You're like my princess and you are amazing.Don't ever say that about yourself,okay?"Nagito looked up to meet the loving and compassionate gaze of his lover,still shaking "But y-you left me.." Hajime caressed his cheek and got closer to his face "I only went to the bathroom to get the bath ready for you,dummy" he said booping the albinos nose.Nagito laughed wiping his tears as he nuzzled Hajime's chest "Forgive me Hajime,I can be paranoid sometimes" Hajime leaned closer to Nagito "Don't apologize silly" he got closer his lips almost touching Nagito's "...I love you".Nagito kissed his lover softly and Hajime after a second kissed him back.He pulled back and scooped the fragile male up,bridal style carrying him to the bathroom.
Nagito flushed at this and put his arms around Hajime's neck. "H-Hey! This is embarrassing"Hajime laughed and pressed a kiss on his nose "You're like my wife,you know that?" Nagito pouted
"Oh so now I'm a girl"
"You're being treated like one,you might as well just be one.You're even fucked like a girl" Hajime said grinning like a goof making Nagito turn red like a tomato
"H-hey'! Stop it!" Nagito said as he gently hit Hajime's arm.
Hajime put Nagito in the bathub as he washed his fragile body.After,he picked his lover up and placed him in their bed joining him moments after.He put the blankets over them and held Nagito close to him kissing his forehead "Good night,Ko"
Nagito nuzzled Hajime's chest as he mumbled
"Mm..night Hajime"

————————————————
THIS IS SO BAD I'M SORRY
IT'S MY FIRST FAN FIC EVER SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SUGGESTIONS.I'LL BE UPDATING ALMOST DAILY!!!