chapter 1 Memories

"Baaaaaaabbbbbeeeee, are you done?" Horror whined as he slouched on the dinning table, he heard a chuckle from what seemed to be his lover right next to him "here you go, pumpkin." He said setting a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon infront of Horror. Horror smiled end started eating as his lover sat next to him and started eating as well.

"How is it?" He asked Horror seeing that he already finished "it's great just like always" he replied getting up to go to the sink. He chuckled at Horror's cheerfull behaviour as he got up to the sink as well, he wraped a hand around Horror's waist the other putting the plate in the sink joining his other hand after.

Horror giggled and layed his scull on his lovers shoulder, "Hey, _____, will you be always be here....?" Horror asked as he got a little emotional. "Ofc, I will no matter what" his lover replie turing Horror to face him and lifted his chin up "and if I do loose you, I won't rest till I finally find you." He said giving him a tiny peck on the lips.

"Do you really.....promise?" Horror asked once again with a worried look on his face, he chuckled at Horror before replying.

"I promise."

______________________________________________________

Horror woke up to the sun rays washing over his skull, he sat up on his bed and pondered about the dream he just had, he had been seeing these dreams alot recently.

But he couldn't see his 'lovers' face in any of them and his name was always getting glitched out. He sighed as he got out of bed and got himself ready for the day.

He made his way down stairs to the kitchen to see Dust cooking "morning Dust" he greeted Dust as he entered the kitchen, "morning Horror, did ya sleep well?" He asked as Horror was making his coffee, "...yeah, I did." He replied.

"Good morning, mom!" He heard and turned around to see a dark grey skeleton with red eyes, He smiled at his four year old son, "morning, Scythe. Did you sleep well?" He asked his son as he ran to him. "Yup!" He said cheerfully, Horror chuckled as he lifted up Scythe.

______________________________________________________

End of chapter I hope you all liked it!