Horror.....?

Horror was in the living room his son on his lap watching a movie, he was enjoying spending some time with his son. But he could never remember who his father was.

He hadn't notice his son fall asleep, he smiled carrying Scythe to his room and laying him on his bed. He gave him a small kiss on his forehead before leaving his room.

______________________________________________________

Farmer was cleaning the counter after making dinner, "hey dad, what do you think happened to mom...?" Asked Curty his eldest daughter he turned around to see her looking at the family portrait.

"I....I don't know" he looked down sadness clear in his voice, " but I'm sure, he'll come back.." he said giving her a sad smile.

Timeskip

Farmer was going out to see to see if he could find Horror again, it has been a few years since he disapeared but.....he wanted to keep his promise and find him, no matter the costs.

He had been searching all the Aus over the few years  the only Au he hadn't searched was......

.

.

.

.

Underswap.

He opened a portal to the said Au, he went to Snowdin and asked a monster if they had seen Horror by showing them a picture of him.

He lit up as the monster said yes, and lived near the forest with two other skeletons. Farmer quickly made his way there, he saw the house that the monster told him about and seeing as the lights were on he rushed to the front door.

He knocked on the door waiting for the door to open, when the door opened. His eyes widen in the brink of tears, he couldn't help but smile at the skeleton in front of him.

"Horror..."

______________________________________________________

Yay!!! Another chapter for horror x farmer is out!

Im sorry this took so long to make.