𝐎 𝐍 𝐄 !

"All my friends are falling in love, all my friends are locking it up

"All my friends are falling in love, all my friends are locking it up."
-ALL MY FRIENDS BY AJ MITCHELL

****

JOHNNY walked into their shared dormitory room to see his best friend—Aster typing away on her laptop. "Hey, Aster. What 'ya doin'?" Asked Johnny who sat beside her, "Finishing up the Physics homework, have you finshed it yet?" She answered, not looking away from the screen, his eyes widened for the thought of the unfinshed project.

"That is the thing, I haven't done it yet, though. Also, I really need to attend the party I was invited to, could you please do it for me? Please Aster?" The teenage boy pleaded, "Uh, yeah sure! Anything for you, Orlando." She shrugged, "I owe you one, Parker." He thanked the girl.

T I M E S K I P

    ASTER sat on her bedroom loft, shutting down her laptop and putting it away for charge. She turned of her dim light beside her bed, and turned on her phone to check any notifications, just in thought...ding!

juannyboy💩
hey aster, i might come home a bit later.
Delivered at 10:31 PM

asterina☠️
yeah i totally understand, just don't come home
a little after midnight. have fun💙

juannyboy💩
okay okay, see u later bubs
| love you❤️

asterina☠️
love you too juan😎
Seen at 10:42 PM

    Aster fell asleep after the short convo,  she and Johnny had. A little after a while, Aster fell into a deep slumber. On the other side, Johnny was having lots of fun with the boys—he considered as best friends. "Yo, bro!" His friend—Hayden, shouted through the blasting noise surrounding the massive house, "Whats up, Hayden!" He exclaimed, doing their handshake. "Soooo? How are things going through your college life, dude?" He thought about all the eventful happenings through his college life, "So far, it has been interesting lately. Also, I had been thinking about it lately to ask Kenzie out for the upcoming promenade night." Johnny told him,

"That is one interesting event, dude." He answered, looking around the tiny spaces of crowds, sipping some punch from his cup.

The party lasted for a couple more hours, leaving some people passed out on the floor, sofas, and some on the tables set up by the owner. "I'm gonna head home now," Johnny mumbled to his friend—Carson. "See you tomorrow, dude!" He told Johnny, who was now entering his car, waving his hand in the air in sign of a 'bye'.

Johnny slid his dorm key into the hole, opening it quietly—knowing that Aster was asleep. He removed his shoes and kicked them to the side, removing his shirt and putting on some sweatpants. He tucked himself in, the sheets of his bed shuffling through the actions he indicates.

T I M E S K I P

    ASTER heard her alarm clock go off, mumbling a "fuck" several times before saying something. "Gotcha bitch." She said kinda loud for the teenage boy, making Johnny groan. "John! Wake up, you pig sleeping monster!" She shouted, hitting the poor boy with her average-sized stuffed pig that Johnny gave her for her birthday. "I'm up dumbass!" He yelled sitting up, chuckling at the sight of his best friends energy. "I'm gonna go head into the shower now," The girl said, carrying her shower caddy into the bathroom. "Yeah, go ahead! You stink, bitch!" He screeched, jumping off the bed.

"Ha-ha so funny, Orlando." She mumbled,

"Anything for m'lady." He said in a foolish british accent.

****

    JOHNNY looked up from his phone, to see Aster heading out of the bathroom—dressed in a simple white tee, with some basic black leggings, paired with some checkered vans. "You know staring isn't good." Aster smirked at the starring boy, "Alrighttt, we all know that I'm too hot." She said.

"Damn right, you are." He bit his lip, Aster turned around, definetly hearing what he just said. "Uhhh, okay." She said awkwardly, "Why so awkward, bubs? I'm just stating facts." He chuckled.

The pair seperated ways, to head to their classes.

"Hey, John?" A girl aksed, Kenzie. Because of the thought of Mackenzies voice, the teenage boy looked up from his textbook he was currently reading.  "Yeah?" He asked, "Is this seat taken?" He looked down at the unocupied seat, and shook his head no.

The pair were chatting and laughing at eachothers own conversations and happenings, before class started and made them shut up.

****

    ASTER went into the womens restroom after her classes ended, bawling her eyes out from her own thoughts hurting her.

You're fat, you'll never be enough for anyone. Especially your older brothers and parents. You're a slut, a bitch, ugly whore.
You don't deserve anyone or anything.

You deserve nothing.

From the sound of a toilet flushing from one of the restroom stalls, made Aster snap out of her own thoughts.

"Aster? Are you alright?" A girl asked, Emily.

"I-i, everything's alright. I wish." She said, whispering the last part. "Aster, you can tell me anything." She reassured,

"Uh, its really nothing, Emily. Don't worry about me." She sadly smiled,

"Learn to understand the journey, even when you do not understand it."
-Lolly Daskal