❀ꜱᴘɪʟᴛ ᴍɪʟᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟʟᴇʀꜱ†

[Warning Smut 18+]
_________________________________________

"No- don't drop the pistol!-" Hotaka's voice rang through the hallway and so was continued controller noises.
"We'll never get the win if you keep camping like that- anyways use the bush pfft-"

Hotaka Otsuka the SHSL Streamer. It seems he's not streaming currently,, which is rare. He's been practicing his gaming tactics.
We're technically friends since we're roommates and he's kind of spent more time with me than usual..

_________________________________________

Dingg!

I immediately stood up off the couch and walked over the door, grabbing the knob of our apartment door quickly opening it. There stood a small package. My legs bent down as I held the box in my arms backing up.
It was pretty light surprisingly.. The door closes with a small push and lock. Walking away I notice the hallway was dimly lit as I went back to my room.
There I stood opening my bedroom door.

Creak.. clsh..

"Quietly..." I mumble to myself as I close the door.

Once the coast was clear I turned around quickly and strolled to my bed.
My room wasn't too huge but not too.. closed?
You could stretch your legs far and do a couple of activities if you don't pack your room with furniture. Nothing was on the wood floor except for some hoodies and sketch books. Not to mention I left one of my plates on my desk..

I walk over to my bed and sit down turning to my side opening my drawer for a safety b0x cutter. TW?

Description: [ A light blue safety b0x cutter. It's more of a plastic shiv ]

"Maybe this is the outfit I ordered or the figurine.." I place my finger onto the top of the button as it slid out the plastic shiv and striped cutting the tape smoothly. My hands flip the inside closure flaps opening it up revealing a maid outfit cosplay wrapped in pastel pink tinted plastic.
"It arrived sooner than expected.." I laugh to myself, grabbing the bundled clothes placing them on my bed. My leg lift me up as I stood taking off my shirt. "...I'll try it on and then take a picture to show my friend."

Usual routine. New outfit, take a picture, and send it.

I pull my shirt off and then bend my knee up slipping off my shorts

I pull my shirt off and then bend my knee up slipping off my shorts. The whole outfit looked fluffy, kind of like a souffle pancake.

My hand hovered over the outfit as I picked it up unfolding in my hands as it aired out. "Now to try it on.." my hands hesitantly unwrap the bow placed gently onto the outfit.
The outfit ended at the start of my knees. It would probably fit perfectly.

!!
Brr! Beep! Brr!~

Suddenly, my phone rang loudly making me jump as a call on Facetime arrived. It was from Hotaka..