♕♔𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜♔♕

Sorry for The late chapter- i was doing schoolwork from 7 am to 3 pm non-stop 😅 hope you like this longer chapter! ♡︎

Karl POV:

Okay I know for a fact that sapnaps face wasn't red because of the sunlight. He was either blushing or he had a fever, and I think that I can agree with myself that he was blushing since he wanted to feel tired or sick.
But the only question stuck to my head was not the fact that he was blushing but the fact that he was blushing because of somebody. Maybe it was because of me since I was nearly on top of him. Yeah maybe because of that.

-timeskip-

Sapnap and I have been walking for quite a while when we heard wheezing. Well i heard wheezing, sapnap thought it was a tea kettle or something. We look behind  a somewhat large bush and see two people there. They both look about our age too. One of them has strawberry blonde hair, neon green eyes, and very noticeable freckles sprawled on his cheeks, and he was a lot taller than the person next to him. The shorter boy had coffee brown eyes, somewhat hazel hair and a light dust of freckles on his face. I was happy to see more people so I went up to them.

Sapnap POV:

Karl and I were walking and we heard something like a tea kettle. Well i thought it was a tea kettle karl thought it was laughter. But i'm pretty sure there is no way a human being can make that noise. We check behind a bush and see (i'm just gonna copy and paste karl's description because i'm lazy) two boys about our age. One has blonde hair and neon green eyes, and the other has coffee brown hair and light brown eyes.
Karl walks up to them and says hello. I quickly follow him and do the same.

"Hello! My name is karl and this is nick!" karl says

"Sapnap" i correct him

"Sorry i meant sapnap"

"Oh well nice to meet you i guess" the blonde haired man said.
"Im dream and this is a simp"

"George" the brown-haired boy corrected

"Whatever i'm George and this is dream" george said

"Dream? What kind of name is that?" i said

"Yeah it's not my real name but my real name sucks so call me dream." dream said

Dream looks at me and says, "SaPnAp? WhaT kInD oF nIcKnAmE iS tHaT?"

"Shut up i guess were in the same situation"

"So uh what's your reason for being here?" George asks us.

"Oh sapnap and i just wanted to escape from our normal lives i guess"

"Yeah that what we're doing too"

"Wanna stay with us?" karl said in a somewhat happy tone

"Uhm yeah sure i guess" said the blondie
Karl POV:

Sapnap and I made some new friends and they are really nice. They act all flirty and stuff so i assume that it's just teasing. As we made our way back I noticed that sapnap still had his bandana on, so I attempted to take it off.

"What are you doing-"

I quickly grab his bandana and pull, but accidentally made him lean over me. It kinda looks like we were going to kiss.

Dream POV:

George and i are just flirt-fighting each other when karl just grabs sapnap and pulls him into what looks like a kissing position.

"Hey george" i whisper

"What" he whispers back

"Do you think they're dating or something?" i say

"No because it looks like this is the first time they did that" he said

"Well they are gonna begin to makeout sooner or later so i think we should stop them"

"Alright" he says

All I can say is that we just met them and now they think it's okay to makeout in front of us- like guys chill.

Sapnaps POV:

I look like i'm about to kiss him I look like i'm about to kiss him I look like i'm about to kiss him I look like i'm about to kiss him I look like i'm about to kiss him I look like i'm about to kiss him I look like i'm about to kiss him I look like i'm about to kiss him-

Oh someone pulled me away. George pulled me away. Thank you george.

Karl POV:

I look like I'm about to kiss him. I look like I'm about to kiss him. I look like I'm about to kiss him. I look like I'm about to kiss him. Wait didn't i bring us into this position? What if sapnap thinks I'm weird and leaves? What if he hates me because I tried to pull off his bandana? What if dream and george now hate me because of how bad of a friend i am?
Oh sapnap is now on the floor. I think George pushed him.

George POV:

One word

ship.

841 words

Not yours,
✨✨ k i l l u a ✨✨