chapter one - packing

"Don't drink or get in the car with people who have been drinking. Don't ever be alone in the tour bus with a boy. If you go out don't stay out too late. You will text me or your mother every 2 hours as a check-in. If you don't you will get three phone calls. If you fail to answer any of these I'm going to call that tour manager of yours and you will come home. Understand?"

"Yes papà. Now may I please go upstairs and finish packing? I'm supposed to be leaving tomorrow morning remember?" I stated finally wanting to get this conversation over and done with.

A simple nod of his head was his way of dismissing me and I quickly turned on my heel wanting to get out of my father's study as soon as possible.
Being daddy's only girl isn't all that fun. He's constantly checking on me, and whenever I go out one of my brothers has to chaperone. Might seem harsh right? Well being in a big Italian family where the girls are fiercely protected and basically hidden until they are old enough to marry is a tradition. Luckily my mom is here to sometimes ease my dad off of me.

My father and his little minions (aka my brothers) can be a huge thorn in my side but I love them nonetheless.
Anyways, tomorrow I'm going on tour and I have yet to even fill the giant suitcase currently standing beside my bed.

I decide I'm going to Skype my best friend Natalie who lives in Connecticut and is my best friend. I met her on one of the tours I was invited on and we've been close ever since.

Opening my laptop I quickly press the Skype icon ,check if she's online, then click on the start call button when I see the green dot.

She answers after a few rings and is smiling from ear to ear.

"JAMIE GIRL ARE YOU REALLY EXCITED TO START TOURING TOMORROW WITH SOME REALLY CUTE GUYS " she gets out in one breath and winks with the mention of "cute boys". I jump up to close my door and practically hiss at her "Are you crazy my dad will hear you!"

She smirks and coos at me "aww poor princess Jamie can't tell her daddy she likes boys."
"Shut up you know how he gets!"
"Yeah whatever, so what's up?"

I quickly tell her about my packing situation and she agrees to help me pick out outfits and such.

In between us laughing at the random things I find in my closet I ask her how the Austin Mahone tour is going. "Tour is tour ya know, meeting lots of people, driving all night, it's the same thing. And I find it hard to keep relationships secret on this one. People always have cameras shoved in my face asking about the tour and whatnot. I just want some alone time with him."

"I know what you mean but eventually someone's gonna slip up and you'll be exposed. Just be careful and don't push him so hard. He's new to this kind of thing and still juggling how to handle his fans and his personal life."

She nods and I hear a commotion in the background. Someone asks her a question and she quickly nods standing up.

"Hey jams I gotta go but everything i picked out should be good. Have fun don't worry about your dad's rules, and don't be afraid to talk to boys! Love you and use protection!"

Before I can even scoff or roll my eyes she ends the call and I'm left with a blank screen. I get off my bed and stuff all of her suggestions into the suitcase. I head over to my desk/makeup table and put some jewelry into a small makeup bag. I put the pouch into a small pocket of my suitcase and zip it up. I also zipped up my duffle with my shoes, electronics, and makeup and put them both by my door.

As I'm about to collapse on my bed I hear my mother shout from downstairs that dinners ready. I smile and run out my door wanting to get their before my brothers.

I'm so excited and finally ready for tour!

>>>>>>
Hello beautiful people it is currently 3:38 am but I felt inspired and couldn't sleep so VOILA! An update! And this is edited on my phone so excuse any mistakes!
Don't forget to vote, fan, and comment!

-a.j