FAQ

—Read this before asking any query

—Read this before asking any query—

Dear Participant/Judge,

Why I haven't got any response?
If you say you have followed all the rules, but we must remind you there was a rule,
→we won't respond you as 'Accepted' if you followed all the rules.

So we won't get any acceptance reply?
→No reply= entry is accepted= will appear within 24 hours

Can't see your name in the list?
→Wattpaf has many glitches, so it don't show if the book is updated, please Re-login Wattpad.

Still can't see?
→ 24 hours is not over yet.

It haven't appeared even after 24 hours and no response?
→ Hosts are busy but your entry is accepted.

Can I add Participant's book and Judge them, if they haven't followed me(Judge) ?
→ No! You won't judge unless they follow you.
Ask them that you are their judge in The Coronation Awards and they need to follow you in order to get their book judged !!

  How shall I know that I got a Judge?
→ We will tag the judge and the 5 participants to let you know that you all are entering to Judging phase.

  How shall I know that my Participant's list is full and I commence judging?
→ We will tag the Judge and 5 Participants to let you know that you can commence judging.

You got a reply from us?
→ Entry is rejected/temporarily Denied because you didn't follow "all" rules.

➤ We asked another word for password?
→ so that we can know you really read rules and not copied from the previous entry form.

—NOTE—
we will reply only if you are rejected, missed anything in form.

I hope this clarifies everything.
Good luck ❤️