thirty seven

Wangxian himself was quite and looking at his mommy who was singing while playing the guqin, he didn't know his mommy knows how to sing, his voice could beat those immortals if they were to come to compete with his mommy! He knows his mommy is the best! No one in the whole world will be compared to him!. Yibo closed his eye's and let the music and his empress angelic voice which was penetrating his bones, he could feel the love care from his empress words, the way he plays the guqin, the feelings that was displayed was just so deep.

Even after xiao zhan was done playing, no one moved, blinked or speak, everyone was frozen, their eyes fixed on the still sitted xiao zhan and wangyuan, xiao zhan winked at his little boy who was looking at him, wangxian squealed making the minister's and other people to clap their hands, they've never heard such a song before, and his guqin skill was amazing, yibo left from his seat, he walked towards zhan and wangyuan, he kissed wangyuan forehead and patted his head congratulating him. Wangxian managed to touch the grab xiao zhan robes, zhan picked him up then his attention returned back to wang yibo who was now looking at him.

Yibo pulled zhan closer to him by his waist, people lowered their heads, Orchard who was burning with jealousy was about to get up and completely end that good for nothing bitch was stopped by her mother. She is the one who was supposed to be close to the king, right now she should be the one being held by the king! The king should be smiling at her not that useless man! If it wasn't for xiao zhan then nothing like this could have happened! He seduced the king, bewitched him! Making the king to forget about her and only think of him!.

"We don't know what to say, this king is just so happy, i never knew you loved me so much, we love you so much, and we will forever love and cherish you." Yibo said and connected his lips with that of xiao zhan, wangyuan closed his eye's with his hands, yibo and zhan parents smiled widely while nodding their heads, the only person who was angry was wangxian, he grabbed his daddy's long hair and started pulling not wanting him to kiss mommy, seeing that didn't work, the only last and strong weapon he had was cry, zhan broke the kiss and moved back, he licked his swollen red lips and blushed.

"I will go take care of him." Xiao zhan said shyly and left with the crying wangxian. Orchard looked at the dissapearing xiao zhan with a bloodshot eyes and decided to follow him, she is going to teach him a lesson, not just a lesson but kill him together with that bastard child. The guards and maids followed the empress, wang yibo returned back to his seat and sat down, he whispered to his son wangyuan who also left.

Orchard killed all the guards and maids without a problem since her cultivation is very good, zhan didn't know what was happening behind him, by the time he realised what was going on he was already pinned down on the wall by Orchard, and purple like light was seen on his neck which was choking him.

"O-orchard? W-what are you doing here? How did you get here?" Zhan asked while struggling to free himself.

"I am not here to be questioned, I am here to kill you! You took the man i love away from me, and I am returning the favour, killing the person he now loves!" Orchard answered her voice containing pure hate, zhan was so scared, he knows nothing about fighting, and by the look of it this crazy woman really meant what she has said.

"Ok, kill me if that will make you happy, but please don't kill my son, he is innocent and has nothing to do with this." Zhan begged and closed his eye's ready to meet his end.  Wangxian who heard his mommy words, cried so loudly, making Orchard who was about to really zhan and the baby to be thrown away. Zhan didn't know how his son left his arms and now floating in the air, his body covered with blue light and he has two little horn on his head. Zhan looked at Orchard and found her laying down on the floor half dead, with what has happened zhan doesn't know. Wangxian didn't stop crying.

"Baby come to mommy! Don't cry here come to mommy, don't be upset, mommy is fine, mommy can't even take care of you." Zhan said in tears while hugging his son tightly. Wangxian didn't stop crying, though at first he was pretending because his daddy was kissing his mommy but now his cries made xiao zhan heart to hurt, he is really crying bitterly, zhan ran away to a safe distance, he sat down hoping to calm down his crying son, zhan tried to take off the robes he was wearing but he couldn't. Zhan had no choice, getting a sharp stone that was nearby, zhan cut his wrist and feed his son his blood, wangxian gladly accepted his mother's blood, his eyes flashed red from gold.