4 plans of escape part 4

Amanda

Tyquan and I didn't talk much

Tyquan and I didn't talk much. He apologized to me for shocking me. Maybe I did go out of my way forgetting that I was kidnapped, acting like we were in an actual relationship and shit. I couldn't take it. I'm not the type of girl to let a nigga put their hands-on them. It's like right now there was nothing I could do but learn how to break these watches.

Tyquian left and I began walking through the house. I searched for ways to escape. In case I got the watches off. Half of the rooms were empty except Nba youngboy's, Ben's, Kd's, Joe's, and Kennedy.

Speaking of Kennedy I haven't seen her in a quick minute I'm starting to think she is getting too comfortable here. I don't know if Youngboy already put his spell on her that he puts on all the females that enter in his life so they can't leave.

I searched each empty room for hidden doors or something that could get me the hell out of this place. The only thing I found so far was a room with a big glass window. That could be useful if you're trying to kill yourself.

I knocked on the glass softly and realized that it was very fragile. I looked through the glass window and saw someone walking in the distance I quickly ducked to the side praying they didn't see me. I looked again and it was some who looked very familiar.

Is that?

Is that Rich the Kid?

I'm starting to think that all rap niggas are sent from hell. I knew him and yb were close but what the fuck is he doing participating in this bullshit.

He disappeared. I began to scan the outside from the window if I was to jump I would probably not make it. I was pretty high up. Like I said it was practically suicided if I jumped.

I heard the doorknob moving. My heart began to sink into my chest. I wasn't suppose to explore the house. There was nowhere to hide. The door was busted open. I looked in terror. I tried to hide a little but that was no use the room was too empty. There was only a large table and I'm sure I couldn't have went behind that. I scrunched up my face and prepared to get shocked.

To my relief, it was only a little boy. He walked up to me and reached his hands in the air.

"Up, up," he said

I pulled him up on my shoulder. Of all the places this kid could be he was in this dangerous environment. I quickly and quietly closed the door and left the room. Not many people knew about Tay Tay. The only reason I knew about him Is because my mom was watching Dateline one day and they talked about his mom disappearing.

I walked down the hall making my way back to my room. I spotted Kennedy she opened Kentrell's door then closed it back quickly looking shocked.

"Are you alright," I asked

"Yeah," she replied obviously lying.

Kennedy