The End of that story... and the start of the next

"Yes, yes. You're both the top two of your year, and Paris/Weasley is a necrophiliac. I should have been paying better attention and make sure he didn't come in at all. Are you satisfied now, Romeo?" Snape snapped.

Draco nodded. "Yes. Very much. Now, let's go. The Montagues and the Capulets and God knows who else will be arriving soon and A, my father doesn't know about this yet, B, they'll probably kill me, and then hear the story and C, you're supposed to be dead. How do we explain that without being beheaded?"

Hermione nodded, and got off the slab of stone she was lying on.

"Your parts in the story are over. Juliet and Romeo have escaped death, thanks to Miss Granger's quick thinking at the party, and while in the story, they died, we'll go for close enough here. Now, join hands." Snape commanded.

Draco raised an eyebrow. "We're already married."

Snape rolled his eyes. "I know that, I was there, remember? Now, clasp hands, and attempt Apparation."

"Are you crazy? We're fifteen!" Hermione protested.

Snape rolled his eyes again. "Trust me. Both of you. Try to Apparate anywhere, either of you. Not both, one of you." Draco nodded, and they disappeared. Snape smiled a tiny bit, and disappeared as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Draco and Hermione appeared in the exact position they had been when they left. "What time is it?" Hermione asked.

Draco turned his head to see Ron heading towards them. "Same as when we left, give or take a few seconds."

"Are we still married?" Hermione breathed.

"What?!" Ron exploded. Hermione turned her head. Ron was standing ten feet away, scowling. Harry appeared at his side with the invisibility cloak tucked over his arm.

"Only one way to find out." Draco grinned.

Harry frowned. "Hermione, are you okay?"

Hermione smiled. "Never better."

Harry and Ron exchanged glances, while Hermione put the book on a nearby table, and Draco and Hermione pulled out their wands. Then they touched the tips together, and a golden light came out.

"What the bloody hell is that?!" Ron yelled.

"It means we're still married. And its not like you wanted to marry her. Oh wait, you did!" Draco snickered.

Hermione shook her head. "Draco, that was Paris, remember? And if everything happened like it did in Verona, Harry'd be dead now."

"Verona?! As in Italy?!"

"I'd be dead?!" Harry and Ron said at the same time.

Draco nodded. "Yes." He handed them the book. "Hermione and I no longer need to read it. We've lived it. Just imagine Juliet as Hermione, me as Romeo, Blaise as Mercutio, Theodore Nott as Benvolio, Weaselbee here as Paris, Snape as Friar, Professor Lupin as Lord Capulet, Dumbledore as the Prince, Scarhead as Tybalt... am I forgetting anyone, Hermione?"

She thought for a minute. "Juliet and Romeo were there."

Draco shrugged. "I know. But not in the story... still, if it weren't for them, we wouldn't have gotten married."

Hermione nodded. "Good point. Even if Romeo slipped Juliet Amortentia, and she was an airhead anyway. I just don't get one thing." The three boys looked at her. "If Harry was Tybalt, why did he act exactly like you before you went in? Like, seriously. His personality was the old Draco's completely."

Draco grinned at Harry. "It was actually kind of eye opening. Seeing Potter as me. But... he completely busted Romeo and Juliet."

Hermione shook her head. "I blame Juliet entirely."

Harry and Ron both cocked their heads. "What did you mean before, by 'married'?" Ron asked, getting to the point.

"Romeo and Juliet took over our bodies."

"And Romeo proposed, to which Juliet accepted."

"And, as I've told you both, magical proposals are binding."

"I don't think they remember, Hermione. And anyway, with Snape as our priest, Romeo and Juliet got married."

"But Snape said at the very end, 'and now, Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger, I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.' Romeo and Juliet took over to preent us from going crazy."

"Oh, and Potter? You were like, 'what girl would marry you?' and then, after the wedding, you kind of... found out. And I ended up killing you for killing Blaise."

"And then Lupin engaged me to Ron."

"Who we now all know is a necrophiliac." Hermione, Harry and Draco looked at Ron, who blushed.

"Most of it's in the book." Hermione explained. Harry and Ron both grabbed the book, and opened it, trying to read it at the same time.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Read it on the train, if you two are going." Harry and Ron nodded, and followed them out to the train station. Of course, they fought over the book on the train. And stared at Draco and Hermione when they kissed goodbye. When they finally managed to finish the book, Ron said, "Hermione! He killed us both."

Hermione shook her head. "Because he actually listened to me and thought things through, he went with Snape to the Capulet tomb. Snape stopped you from killing him, and honestly, Ron. You were kind of... weird."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? And anyway, he still killed me!"

Hermione rolled her eyes. "And you were a huge jerk, who threatened to kill him, and killed his friend. And Ron insisted, 'tell me his name! I saw you first!' And that drove me to pretend suicide."

Harry and Ron looked at each other.

"I guess you shouldn't have pried." Harry told him.

Ron glared at him. "Shut up."

"What are you three talking about?" Ginny said, entering the cabin.

"Where have you been?" Ron asked.

"With Dean, and I asked you first." Ginny said, taking a seat.

"Romeo and Juliet." Hermione answered.

"No, to be more specific, we are talking about the version of Romeo and Juliet which Hermione and Malfoy got sucked into, and now they're married." Ron argued.

"You're kidding me, right?" Ginny asked. The Trio shook their heads.

"Romeo and Juliet possessed us for the marriage part, and Snape messed up at the end, using our real names and actually marrying us. Oh, and Harry was like Draco pre-marriage, and... Draco ended up killing him." Hermione said.

"And you still married him?!" Ginny hissed.

"I married him before it happened! Harry almost killed him for marrying me. And Draco was only defending himself!" Hermione argued.

Ginny looked at the boys, then grabbed the book. She flipped through it, until she came to the page she was looking for. "Aha! It says here, 'he admitted giving her a goblet of Amortentia.' If Romeo did it, why not his representative?"

Hermione sighed. "Because I didn't drink anything he gave me."

"There goes that theory." Muttered Ron.

Ginny thought for a minute. "I think if anyone planned this, Snape did."

Hermione sighed. "Sure, Ginny. You think that. But Draco and I love each other, and just be glad it wasn't some other Shakespeare-" Then there was another flash of light, much like the one that put them in Romeo and Juliet.