three

Jiwon doesn't say a word to him as they walk the street to the dorms on campus. He doesn't even spare him a glance, not even when Hanbin almost trips and gets a face full of dirt because he was too busy staring at Jiwon.

There's no words in any language that can help Hanbin out in this moment, unsure of how to explain himself. Maybe he should come clean. Tell Jiwon about his little secret and get it over with.

Crickets sing in the night, a few cats mingling about before scurrying off and if that doesn't say how angry Jiwon is because he's the first to chase after them, then Hanbin doesn't know how else to describe how scared he is of the conversation ahead of them.

The night breeze cools the heat of his skin, taking with it some of the nicotine scent. Hanbin stuffs his hands into his pockets, thoughts running a hundred miles per hour.

He'll open his mouth to apologize, explain himself, maybe rap a song, but then shuts it close when he realizes that Jiwon's got his hands into fists. Hanbin does not want a black eye so he keeps silent even if the silence is suffocating.

Jiwon slides his card on the door and doesn't wait for Hanbin to follow behind him as they step into the dark hallway.

Hanbin hurries in before he gets locked out (again), the lights of the ceiling turning on with their motion. Jiwon stands in front of the elevator, their reflections distorted, and doesn't make a move to press the button to lift them up to the fourth floor where they live.

"Are you going to press that?" Hanbin says as the same time Jiwon says, "Did you mean it?"

They stare at one another in a tense moment of silence. "Mean what?"

Hanbin thinks he has an idea of what Jiwon is talking about but he's already made a fool of himself once today and doesn't really want to get his hopes up.

Jiwon whips around to stare at him. His hair has gotten a little longer Hanbin notices, catching along the brow piercing he has on his left brow. He takes in a deep breath, finally pressing a finger on the up arrow of the elevator.

"The fuckbuddy thing."

Hanbin swallows loudly, his heart skipping over a thousand beats. Oh shit. It's happening. Stay calm. Stay calm. Do not abandon the ship and freak out.

"Yeah," he says with a higher pitch than he meant to. Jiwon lifts a corner of his mouth, raising a teasing brow. "I mean – yes, I want that."

Jiwon rocks on the balls of his feet and nods, "Cool."

The elevator dings and they both step in. Hanbin has no idea what he's supposed to do after Jiwon has agreed to do the friends with benefits thing with him. It's not like there is a Fuck Buddies For Dummies book – Hanbin tried searching for one, don't judge him.

It turns out that there isn't anything he needs to do since as soon as the elevator doors shut close, he's being pushed against the cool walls of the narrow space with Jiwon pressed so close to his body that Hanbin can feel the warmth of his skin.

Kissing Jiwon.

It is nothing like kissing the girls he dated or had one night stands with. It doesn't compare to the pretty pink haired girl or Jackson. Jiwon's lips are as soft as a girl's and they taste like strawberries.

Hanbin sucks on his pouty bottom lip, nipping and biting it gently because he can't get enough of his taste. Jiwon mewls, he's a lot louder than Jackson was, but as desperate as the girl on his lap from earlier in the night.

Hanbin pushes his tongue into the wet heat, meeting Jiwon's own. Jiwon flinches away, "Were you smoking?" But Hanbin distracts him by lifting one of Jiwon's thick thighs around his waist and groping his ass. Good move since Jiwon groans and sucks hard on Hanbin's tongue.