Breaking dawn

She was getting down from the elevator when she sensed it: something was off. She couldn't tell what, but something felt... different. She opened the door to her apartment and then she new. She didn't have to switch the light on to know that someone was there.
Her mind raced to find the right call to make. She didn't have her dominator with her, so she was disarmed. She wouldn't be able to judge if the person inside was a latent criminal or not. But considering they were trespassing they most certainly were.
She stepped inside and slowly moved her hand to the light switch. As soon as the lights came on she assumed a fighting position; she may have been disarmed but she could certainly defend herself.
But, however ready she was to fight, she was not ready for what she saw.
There he was. She had come to terms with the fact that she would never see him again. And yet, there he stood, like time had never passed. He was wearing his black suit, his shirt a pristine white. His hair was messy as ever, and she could see the glow of his deep blue eyes.
They stood still, staring at each other.
'Hello, Inspector' Kougami's voice was raspier than she remembered.
She wanted to slap him, yell at him for leaving; but mostly, she wanted to hold him close to her, feel his warmth, make sure that it was really him.
'What are you doing here, Kougami-san?' she said, collecting herself.
'It's nice to see you, too' he said, half smiling.
Akane sighted and left her coat on the table. She sat, and watched him closely. She noticed a rip in his suit in his right arm, and saw that the fabric was visibly darker there.
'Are you okay?' she asked, worried.
He looked at his arm.
'It's nothing' he shrugged
But she got up to look for her first aid kid.
She sat him down, and he took off his jacket. The apparently neat white shirt's arm was stained with thick, red stains.
She cleaned the wound, which was not too deep, and bandaged it.
It amazed her how comfortable she was with him there. It was the first she had been alone with a man in her apartment. And not any man, a latent criminal. An executer who had run away. A fugitive.
And yet, she had never felt more at home. She had missed him, more than she knew. His presence made her feel at ease.
When she finished, he looked at her and sighted again.
'Thank you. I'm sorry for barging in like this. I really didn't want to get you involved. You know i wouldn't have done it if wasn't my only choice. I'm leaving the country. I've made all the arrangements, but one of my contacts tried to sell me off. So i need a place to stay, just for tonight. I'll be out of your way as soon as the sun comes up, I promise. No one will ever know I was even here. But if you want to turn me in right now, I'd undestand'
She knew what she had to do. And yet she hadn't done it. She had cured him and listened to him. She was enjoying him being there. She didnt want that taken away from her. She had always complied with the law. Always done what was considered right. But turning Kougami in, it didn't feel right. Should she let him stay? Would that affect her psycho pass? She knew it wouldn't. Her resilient psycho pass was one of her better traits.
'You should take a shower,' she murmured, before she coule make sense of what she was saying. 'You are covered in blood.'
He gave her a soft smile and she shivered. She passed him a towel and showed him to the bathroom.
When he came out, already dressed with the same clothes, only without his coat and tie, she was waiting with dinner.
He sat at the table with her and they ate. She told him about Ginoza becoming an executer and how her new partner was a pain in the ass. She wanted to ask about his plan to escape, but she knew it was better not to.
When they finished, Akane got up and started walking towards her bed.
'We should go to bed' she said, 'its getting late'
But before she could take another step Kougami grabbed her by the arm and turned her around.
They were close, too close. She could smell him, the scent of tobacco mixed with his own personal aroma.
'Akane I'm... I'm sorry, for everything. For leaving without telling you, for breaking my promise. I'm sorry I couldn't be who you wanted me to.'
Akane's eyes were filled with tears. This was not what she wanted.
'Then stay. If you truly are sorry, stay here, stay with me,' she was crying now.
'You know I can't do that...'
She pressed her fists against his chest.
'I know,' she sobbed. 'and yet...'
He wrapped his arms around her and hold her as close as he could. She tightened her grip and laid her head on his shoulder.
He broke the embrace only to press his lips against hers. Akane could taste the tobacco on his mouth. He took her bottom lip between his, and she complied. She opened her mouth, allowing his tongue to enter and savour her. Her hands slithered to his neck and she run her fingers through his messy hair.
He started walking, taking her with him, moving toward the bed. She laid down, not breaking the kiss, and he got on top of her. Her heart was racing, and her mind couldn't keep up the pace. She had wanted this for so long, it felt unreal.
Kougami left her lips and started placing kisses on her neck. She felt warm and tingly. She could feel his tongue drawing circles in the skin under her earlobes.
He sat down on her lap and grabbed her shirt. She raised her arms in compliance as he took it off.
'I want to see you,' he whispered.
She felt so vulnerable under his gaze. She was sure he had seen more beautiful women naked, and that made her self-conscious.
'I...' she mumbled, 'I mean, there's no much to see. Besides I...'
He kissed her softly.
'You are beautiful' he said as he took off one of the stripes of her bra.
He kissed her bare shoulder and took off the other one. He slithered his hands down her back and unclipped the bra entirely. He removed it and stared down at her.
She wanted to cover herself, but before she could do it, Kougami lowered his head to kiss her naked breast.
Akane shivered; she had never felt anything like this before.
Kougami started sucking on her left nipple, causing her to moan. She grabbed his back, scratching it a little. Kougami smirked and went to the other nipple, pinching the remaining one with his hand.
Akane was twirling. Her mind was racing. She realized she wanted to see him, too. She wanted to see his bare chest, his strong arms, his legs. She pushed him away from her and grabbed his shirt like he had done before. After she took it off, she stared at him, lustfully. She leaned over and pressed small kisses on his pecs, as he caressed her hair.
He pushed her down again, took her shoes off, and then her pants. He got to the bottom of the bed and parted her legs. He started kissing her. From below the knee, he worked his way up, finally placing a deep kiss over her panties.
Slowly, he took them off, exposing her completely, but she was too embedded to care.
He started working on her, licking, pressing and nibbling. Akane's legs started trembling and he smiled at her body's reaction to him. She gripped the sheets tight, trying to keep herself from moaning too loud.
Slowly, he slipped a single finger inside her, making her scream.
'Is this okay?' he asked softly.
She could only nod, giving him permission to continue.
After a while, he lifted his head and looked for her mouth once again. She could feel his pressing boner against her body. Slowly and timidly, she put her hand over it, making him shiver.
He turned around, leaving her on top of him, and undid his belt. Akane grabed his pants and took them off. He was wearing a black trunk, and she gulped at the sight.
His legs were muscled, and almost hairless. He looked so utterly beautiful under the dim light.
He grabbed her by the back of her neck and brought her to his lips. But she was thinking of something else. Slowly she slid her hand under his underwear and took it off. She watched him, completely naked under her, at her mercy. She kissed him and timidly grabbed his sex. He gasped in surprise and smiled in her mouth.
She broke off the kiss and looked away.
'I... I don't know what to do.'
He kissed her softly, moved by her tenderness.
'I'll show you.' he said, grabbing her hand and moving it up and down.
Kougami panted and kissed her sloppily. She was just getting the hand of it when he stopped her. She looked at him, confused.
'You're gonna make me cum.'
Akane blushed. She didn't know she had the power to do that to him. She felt strangely proud.
He got back on top of her and she felt a pressing fear.
'Kougami-san... You know, I've never... I mean....'
'It's okay,' he murmured as he caressed her face, 'do you want to do it?'
She nodded.
He kissed her again, deeply, savouring her whole mouth. He grabbed her hands and interlinked their fingers.
'I love you, Akane,' he whispered in her ear, as he thrusted inside her.
She moaned loudly. She felt incredible, she couldn't think about anything that wasn't what she was feeling at that moment. The feeling of him, moving inside her, filled her completely.
She started moving along with him, making him gasp.
'Yes, baby. Like that.'
He had never called her that, but somehow if felt like the only thing he could call her.
She felt something growing in her, something peaking. And when she found the right spot, she made sure to let him know. They moved together in unison, kissing, feeling each other deeply.
Akane grabbed his back as she neared her peak. Her breath agitated even more as he thrusted harder and faster. And then, for the first time in her life, Akane came undone.
They parted, both panting, completely in ecstasies.
Akane pressed her head on Kougami's bare chest.
'Shinya,' she said, timidly, using his first name, 'I love you, too.'
He smiled and kissed her soflty, and, as dawn broke, they fell asleep.