001

POV Jisung
I set my legs onto the concrete of the school grounds. I sniff the cold air wich is slightly drying off my eyes. I walk towards a teacher looking man.

"Hello, I am new and I am already lost where can I find the principal?" The man looks at me and smiles. "I will take you there come with me son." I nod and follow the tall man.

After walking through a few corridors we finally stop infront of a tall brown door. I take it all in as the tall man knocks on the door.

"Yes?" A deep voice echoes from inside. The tall guy opens the door and I look around entering. Tall guy leaves and I take place in a chair.

"You must be Han Jisung no?" I nod. He explains all the stuff. "You will get lead to your room by your roommate in a few minutes. Everything is placed on your bed. You are allowed to decorate your room how you want to but when you leave this school someday it's back clean." I nod.

Another knock is heard "Come in Felix!" I turn around to see a pretty cute guy. He smiles and walks up to me. "Hello I'm Felix and you are Jisung this is going to be so much fun. " I give him a small nod and follow him to our room.

I'm sorry if this stuff feels rushed I suck horse dick at writing books. So yeah thanks for reading. Btw this book is lightly inspired by my comic in progress called recycled youth.

These are the original characters obviously I suck at drawing and I adjusted the character and swapped them around but whatever