Tangled up: Diggory! Reader

I woke up on the settee of the Gryffindor common room. I looked over to the large, intricately designed clock which presented the time: 2:17. I sighed, looking over to the pile of Quidditch Plays and homework scattered across the wooden-coffee-table. It was just pages, upon pages of History Of Magic, Herbology, Potions, many Quidditch plays, and I'm pretty sure there's a few pages of Transfiguration in there too. It was Friday night: which meant we owned half of the common-room. By that, I mean: me and Oliver finish everything we have received that week, and nobody comes in the way of it, or they would know about it.

I tried to sit up: thinking that Oliver had already gone to bed, when a weight held me down. It was clamped around my waist, my leg, and something was resting on the top of my head. "What the-" I said, peering up to be met with the disgruntled face of my sleeping boyfriend; who was tangled around me. He opened one of his eyes as he felt me move: and looked down at me. "Go back to sleep love." His gruff, only-just-awakening-voice commanded. "But Ollie were still in the common room-" "Shh." He said, and muttered something that sounded more like: 'Accifro Quill-Cove', instead of: 'Accio Quilt-Cover'. And yet, burgundy sheets came flying over, as he strewn them over us. "Sleep." He said again, once again drifting off himself. I laughed incoherently, and turned over: nuzzling into his surprisingly warm and comfy chest.

*

*CLICK*

A large click, and a flash awoke both me; and Oliver. "Cedric's not going to lik this photo Gred-" George said, mischievously. "-He certainly isn't Forge." He replied, with the same tone. My name is (Y/n) Diggory, so The Weasley Twins, being The Weasley Twins, found every chance to make sure Oliver was being chased around by Cedric, who, wanted to kill him. (And no that: unfortunately, isn't an understatement.)

But surprisingly, Oliver wasn't at all phased by The Twins' threats. "Fuck off, were sleeping." And with that, he pulled me back int his chest and fell asleep. Godric, I wish I, myself had a camera: so I could capture the astonished look on The Twins' faces when those words came tumbling out of his mouths as if they were already well-built-up.

"See you later Weasley's." I mumbled to them, as they left the common room. "That you will when you're brother is here to kick Wood's arse for being in that position with you." They tormented: racing out of the portrait-hole. Normally: I would've stopped them, but I was too tired.

I'm pretty sure that ten minutes later, everyone could hear my brother swearing - half way across the school: on his way to pick me up and start another row with Oliver. Now, I could see the fear in his facial expression. "Oh, fuck." He swore, rubbing his eyes. "This will be fun." I added, laughing slightly and drily.