ASAHI - TIRED

# Y/n pov

You waited for Asahi, your boyfriend , in his dorm , which he shared with the members. You heard the door opening so you ran into his room and hide behind the door , planning to surprise him. Well ,he knows you're in his dorm but he doesn't know you're in his room , behind the door , and planned to surprise him. You waited for the nice timing to surprise him , the moment he closed the door , you jumped at him and surprise him with a shout.

" Bahhhh !!! "

You said while opening your arm to make him surprise. He doesn't get surprise at all. He was completely fine. You pouted while he looked at you.

" At least can you act like you were surprised ?"

You asked. He didn't answer your question and sit on Haruto's bed , which is the down bed of the double-decker bed. Asahi's bed is the upper one.

" I'm tired "

He said and started to look at his phone. 

"Pfft "

You said and looked at his table , which he always uses to work on his music. You take one of his speaker which he always use.

This is amazing ...

You said while looking at it. The colour is amazing. It's just ..amazed you. Unfortunately , you lose your grip which made the speaker fell on the ground and make a loud sound.

" Yah !"

You looked at Asahi worriedly as you heard him shouted , but not too loud. He looked at you.

" Can't you stay still for fuvking while ?! "

He asked , this time with a louder voice. You didn't answer and stay still. He looked at his speaker. He took it and look at it. It got some scratches on it. He looked at you.

" I told you I'm tired  "

He said with a deep , cold voice while looking into your eyes.

" I--

" I told you I'm tired and why are you making it harder for me ?! JUST WHY?! "

This time , he shouted loudly and throw his speaker that got scratches because of you earlier. You flinched and took a couple steps back. This is the first time he shout at you since you have started date for 3 years.

" WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS ?!"

He shouted again. You heard the door opened. You saw Haruto and Hyunsuk oppa get into the room , looking at you worriedly.

" What happened ?"

Hyunsuk asked , looking at you. Your eyes started to get teary.

" NOW WHAT ?  CRY ? GO ON ! CRY ! I WON'T STOP YOU ! YOU -

" Asahi stop it !"

Hyunsuk said , still controlling his voice. Asahi looked at Hyunsuk for a second then looked at you again.

" YOU--

" Calm down , Asahi hyung"

Haruto said in Japan. Asahi took a deep breath and sit on Haruto's bed.

" Ask her to get out from my room "

Asahi said coldly. You make your way out from his room. You sit on the couch at the living room while let your tears rolled down your cheek. Hyunsuk sit beside you.

" Are you alright ?"

He asked. You wiped your tears but your tears won't stop. 

" I'm sorry. He was tired and stressed out lately so he's a little bit sensitive"