Prologue

2 days earlier:

*at the DreamLA house* (the rest of the boys are on a business trip)

"What the fuck Tris!!!" screams Andrea, shoving her phone in front of his face, "What the hell are these?" 

"What are you-" Tristan cuts himself off as he sees what she is showing him. "Babe. Listen to me those aren't-" he doesn't get to finish his sentence before Andrea cuts him off. 

"They aren't what? They aren't pictures of you fucking another girl???? Really? You're going to try to deny this?" she screams at him, her voice rising as she becomes more and more furious. Tristan tries again, "Babe. Those pictures aren't from when we were together. It's not a big deal." But that was the wrong answer on so many levels.

Andrea is fuming, "They're from two months ago Tristan! What the hell do you mean we weren't together?!" if looks could kill, Tyler would be incinerated on the spot.

"No we weren't! We broke up!" he yells, becoming frustrated.

Andrea stops, staring at him. Realization hits, while she was sobbing and eating her weight in ice cream- he was off hooking up with another girl. She feels herself begin to tear up so she spins around before he can see. 

"Well now you can go fuck whoever you want, whenever you want," she said in a calm voice as she walked towards their closet, "because I'm leaving." 

Tristan's eyes widen, "What?!! You can't leave!"

"Watch me" says Andrea as she pulls out her suitcase from the top shelf and starts throwing in her clothes. Tristan rushes over, trying to stop her but she shoves him away. 

Stumbling back he says, "Babe, don't do this. I'm sorry, please." Andrea hesitates, then shakes her head.

"You saying 'I'm sorry' isn't going to just magically fix this Tristan" she says zipping up her suitcase. She grabs her purse, making her way to the bedroom door. Tristan just stands there, silent, looking very pissed off. Andrea ignores him, making her way down the stairs and out the front door. She throws her suitcase inn the backseat of her car, a 2020, brand new black Jaguar. Tristan runs after her, yelling, "You have nowhere to go, Andrea. Don't be stupid."

She spins around so fast, screaming, "I'm being stupid?! Look in the mirror, you bastard."

Andrea makes her why to the drivers side door, retrieving her keys from her purse. The car unlocks with a quiet *beep*. She climbs into her car, refusing to cry. She pulls away from the house, as Tristan just stood there, watching as she drove away. 

Once she was down the driveway, she pulled out her phone and called the only person she could call, her mother. The phone rang twice before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Mom?" Andrea sniffled.

"Oh honey what's wrong?"

*sniffle*"Can I please come home?"

"Of course baby! Your always welcome home."

"Ok. Thanks mom. I'll see you in 4 hours... I love you"

"I love you too sweetie, see you then" 

*click*

The line went quiet, and only then, when the silence surrounded her, did she let herself cry.

Please note that I know Tristan would never do something like this, it's only for the story.

Thank you so much for reading the Prologue to Do I Know You? 

More will be coming soon!!!!! 

I love you all!

Tiktok/Insta: mollsbchillin