The Bludgeo.... I Mean Kidnapping

~My P.O.V~

I'm sitting in my room with nothing to do, "I'm fuckin bored," I say to no one, "life is too short to be this goddamn boring." I mean, am I wrong though, what should I do? "I'm going to go fuck with some My Hero characters... Yeah, that's what I'll do," I say as I get up to complete my task. "Hopefully, they don't mind," I say with a smirk as I walk through a portal.

~Class 1-A Homeroom~

Today is a free period because Mr.Aizawa doesn't have any lessons planned as usual. But he didn't feel like making one up on the fly, so he gave the class a free day. Everyone is conversing with each other and having a great time. Well, everyone but Bakugou, that is. "CAN YOU EXTRAS SHUT THE HELL UP," he yelled at the so-called Bakusquad. Why is he screaming? Well, no one particularly knows as this is a common occurrence in Class 1-A. So no one questions it anymore.

Kirishima smiles, "Woah Bakubro, just chill," he says while dodging Bakugou's flailing arms. "All you have to do is answer the question, and then we'll be out of your hair." He finishes, still dodging Bakugou's fists. The rest of the squad nods their heads because this is the information they need. "Do you or do you not have a crush on someone," Kirishima gets out after Bakugou lunges at him and the Bakusquad.

( No one is in a relationship in this btw the only one is ErasureMic. )

Bakugou's face flushed, so to distract from his embarrassment, he starts yelling, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT SHITTY HAIR, WHY THE HELL WOULD I-"

Everyone in the class was used to this already, and, well, Aizawa is asleep as usual. ( How he sleeps through that is a mystery to me 😴).

Just as Iida is about to scold the Bakusquad, and Bakugou is about to maim Kirishima, a green and black portal appears in the classroom. Everyone freezes and out steps a person with dark skin teal butterfly locs with the sides and back of their hair shaved off. They are wearing a cropped black hoodie with high-waisted cargo pants with socks( If I didn't have to wear shoes, I wouldn't 😗). And no shoes and a pair of thick-rimmed glasses. They have a bored, almost uncaring gaze as they look around the room.

"Oh, I made it... Cool, I guess," I said as I checked my surroundings. Sensing "danger," Aizawa woke up, " funny he only wakes up when it's convenient, huh," I think sourly. "As much as I like Aizawa, he really needs to get his shit together." I know he's a hero, and he has perfect senses and all, but... Nevermind. ( I love how he's awake when it's convenient- just love it, bro 😵).

Everybody was shocked, still and silent, not knowing what to do.

"A threat, and where did they come from," everyone thought this in the silence that followed their entrance. The person stood there waiting for someone to say something- anything at all..... And after a very awkward and long moment, all hell broke loose.

" Great... Just perfect, " I thought sarcastically. "Why do they have to be so loud this early in the morning," I scowl while dodging Aizawa's capture scarf. (Humans are annoying😒)

"I MUST ASK THAT YOU TELL US WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOU HAVE COME HERE," yelled Iida, being the robotic sonic he is. "IF YOU ARE HERE TO CAUSE PROBLEMS, THEN WE WILL HAVE TO CAPTURE YOU AND TAKE YOU INTO POLICE CUSTODY!" Goodness, this guy needs to chill the fuck out.

"Obviously, she's a villain," she looks calm, but on the inside, Momo is freaking out, "but then how'd she get in here?" She starts to create a Bo-Staff, ready to defend the class if needed. I have nothing to say about this girl, literally nothing.