The disaperance

Hey look boys look it's Icy Queen said James Potter.Leave me alone potter said the girl with white hair and blue eyes Hailey.Oh look James I think we made her so sad she's crying said Sirius.So way don't you go a build a snowman for your friends oh that's right you don't have any said James then the rest of the marauders laughing.In that moment she was just about to walk away until  Peter grabbed one of her glove.Hey guys look it got it said Peter.Give me back my glove said Hailey while the rest of the marauders were playing keep way with her glove.You and want army Icy Queen in that moment Hailey's got angry her eyes turn blue and shot ice at them I said enough said Hailey.Then she her eyes turn back to brown and realized what she done in shocked she grabbed her glove and went up to the marauders to help them. Here let me help said Hailey while stretching her arm to them but they ran.In that moment she knew she had to disappear from everyone in Hogwarts.So she ran away.
The snow glows white in the mountain tonight not a footprint to be seen.A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the Queen.The wind is howling like this Whirling storm inside.Couldn't keep it in but heaven knows I tried.Don't let them in don't let them see be the good girl you always got to be con-seal to don't feel don't let them now.Well know they know.Let it go let it go Can't holed back anymore let it go let it go turn away and slam the door.I don't care what their going to say let the storm rage on the cold never bothered me anyway.It's funny how some distance make everything seems small.And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all.It's time to see what I can do to test the limits and brake through no right no wrong no rules for me I'm free let it go let it go I'm one with the wind and sky let it go let it go you'll never see me cry.here I stand and here I'll stay let the storm rage on.My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around and thought crystallizes like an icy blast.I'm never going back the past is in the past let it go let it go and I'll rise like the break of dawn let it go,let it go That perfect girl is gone here I stand in the light of day.Let the storm rage on.the cold never bothered me anyway.