the start of the new and better Romeo and Juliet

Prepare to compete in 60 seconds

Competition Begins in 30 seconds

Competition Begins in 10 seconds

5
4
3
2
1
FIGHT

POV: Redding redilciiosu appled sniper

"Oi its just another game like the rest ye buggeahs. Oim the best snoiper on our team les go mate." The arrogant aussie exclaimed, "No one can beat meh" he smirked and made his way to his balcony snipeing spot, wasn't the best camouflage in the world but he did his job. Wouldn't be too dangerous if the rocket jumping simpletons stopped charging at him at full force. "THERES A DOORWAY MATE STOP YE FAKIN ROOD AMERICAN." Spies were no better, nor scouts.

It was like no other day, Sniper was sitting there doing basically nothing for the team (no shade) except for the occasional headshot or peeing in his used jarate jar to throw at THOSE FUCKING SOLDIERS FUCK YOU. He noticed something that was not normal in his daily routine of snipeing. Is that.. another sniper? b-but on the other team? WHOA MAMA HUMMINA HUMMINA BAZOOOOOOING eyes pop out AROOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls outWOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF tongue bursts out of the mouth uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reachWURBLWURBLWURBLWURBLWURBLWURBLWURBLWURBLtiny cupid shoots arrow through the heart AHHH ME LADY....heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through the shirtBA BUM BA BUM BA BUM BA BUM BA BUM milk truck crashes into a bakery in the background.  They were... so cute omg im blushing eHEHEHEHEHEH.

"What a beauty..." The red sniper exclaimed. The blue sniper looked basically the exact same and had a matching hat with him but the apple was green. Red apple sniper was flustered... he didn't know what to say or do but before he could act, his team capped and won the game.

TIMESKIP

After a long day on the battlefield of 2fort twofort tuefort toofort, the mercs settled down in their homely base. Red sniper was daydreaming about that gorgerous sniper on the other team. "OI SNAP OUTTA IT SNOIPER" he slapped himself and sighed, "what am oi thinknig... i cannot loike an enemy... this is brutul.." he farted. "YIPPEKEKEYEAHEAHEHAHA you okay buddy?" Engineer asked and walked up to him?,"You seem darned stressed and upset." Engie was like a cool uncle to everyone who cooked nice bbqs on a weekend with a kiss the chef apron on. "aehhh it's noithin mate" he mumbled, "Come on pal i knowa stressed merc when i see it aha" he smiled. "aight well.. .hey so um theres this guy... and..." 

"What""oh nothin mate you wouldnt undstand mayeh" he sighed

"What"
"oh nothin mate you wouldnt undstand mayeh" he sighed. Engineer took his goggles off. "Hey look buddy... im the engineer and i solve problems... practical problems... and i can tell my little mean mother hubbard over ere has a lil crush eh? Now tell me sniper... who is it?"

Sniper was paralyzed in shock... not from the realization engineer really does care and knows everything, it was because of those fucking eyes. 

"Sniper??

"Sniper??..."

Suddenly sniper screamed for his life and shat his pants leaving a big bulge in the buttcrack of his underwear and he sprinted away.

TO BE CONTINUED