P A R T 9

———————————POV:JayBe—————————————————————

i watched carefully as kentrell jumped out of bed at 3:00 in the morning, making me chuckle

i watched carefully as kentrell jumped out of bed at 3:00 in the morning, making me chuckle. knowing that he was having nightmares of me really caused a boost to my ego. something in my back pocket started to ring making me furrow my eyebrows, reaching down to my phone seeing i have a incoming call from my husband... jermaine. HUSBAND?! yes husband, LOVE?! FUCK NO! i could never love. i smacked my teeth looking back at the window to see allie begging to hug kentrell, i sighed then got up walking to the other side of the house seeing the window already open and a dim light shinning through it. i walked closer seeing all the boys up, sitting on their beds waiting for me. kentrell got a smaller house, thinking it was gna be a bit safer when in reality its making my job easier. "hey boys" i whispered, surprising them. "JayBE" they all whisper shouted at me. i laughed a bit then snuck my way into the window getting onto taytays bed with hem while all the other boys joined us. we talked, laughed, watched movies till 6am. the boys all fell asleep so i tucked them in bed kissing there heads then jumping out the window running down to my car trying my best not to get wet, which was impossible since there was a whole storm out here, i made it to my car, starting it, then calling jermaine back. "hello?" he said into the phone with his raspy voice making me smile. "hey baby im just coming back ill be there soon" i said softly towards him. "OK, i love you" he said. "love you too" i told him a quick lie. these few months ive gotten my self together, im not on drugs or on alcohol, i spend more time with kim, and the boys.. im a bit more crazier though.. you would think after im off my drugs i would have been normal, but it feels as if i got crazier... i guess you could say i look better? i dont know. allie thinks i dont know abt her litte crush when in reality i know everything, i honestly dont care about it though, as soon as shes done her job, shes dead... shes evidence that i dont need getting in the way. shes like my real life side kick which is pretty cool.. yeah shes a bit crazy but no one could be as crazy as me, lol. And no, I didn't kill jania, never touched that girl.. I do know where she is tho... that bitch really just fucking ran away from her man and child, she out there living her best life right now, smh. i opened my car door heading to my front door. i unlocked it yawning, coming face to face with a dark warm living room. i took off my shoes, then went to my room changing out of my soaked cloths.. i then went to kims room seeing her fighting her sleep. she cant sleep alone, but refuses to sleep with jermaine. he never did anything bad to her she just want her quote on quote 'dada' which is no one but the devil himself.. kentrell.. i picked her up cooing at her softly, then walking to my room laying on my bed where jermaine slept peacefully. i cuddled up with kim watching her doze off in a matter of seconds, me soon following her..

I woke up to JayBe jumping on me yelling for me to wake up, I was still extra tired so I tried pushing her off but she wouldn't let me. I groaned then angrily pushed the covers off of me stomping to the kitchen. There I found jermaine making breakfast for us. I went up behind him wrapping my arms around his torso, I laid my head on his back, only because he was a little taller then me. "Good morning" he whispered to me, knowing how tired I was. I just hummed in response not wanting to speak.. "Kimberly! Breakfast is ready!" He yelled, me and Kimberly rushed to the table where he then put our plates in front of us."thank youuu" me and Kim both said with a childish smile..

—————————POV:ALLIE——————————————————————

I set the food down on the table while Kentrell and all the kids came in

I set the food down on the table while Kentrell and all the kids came in. "Good morning!" I smiled at them. "Butch shut up" kayden said to me, while k3 stuck his middle finger up. Kentrell just shook his head and sat down in front of his food, the kids then followed step. Taylin took a bite of his eggs and instantly spit it out. "Uhhh... JayBe betta" he said scrunching up his face. Kentrell dropped his fork looking up at me sternly, signaling for me to tell them don't talk abt her. "Hey! We don't talk abt her" I said. Taylin looked at Kentrell with a mad face before saying something that surprised me... "fuc yuh butch ! I want JayBe no you, youn even speak!" He yelled which made k3 and kayden smirk, my jaws drop, kacey just kept blabbing and Kentrells head dropped but you could see the tears that fell into his plate. He then looked up furiously. "I- um... how bout everyone goes to there room... I'll clean up the table..?" I suggested. "YOU! Shut up dirty butch, you don't know how do anything, your food trash like your fucin face, daddy ain't ewen like yo ass, JayBe way better Dan you, I wis yo ah wa Neva her" kayden said to me while kacey started to laugh a bit. I sat there with my face scrunched up, these kids was going to my last nerves. I took a few breaths before turning around. "Ok.. I'm sorry, pls let me clean.." I said, then I heard everyone get up and leave, not without catching a few slick mumbles from the kids.. I went outside pulling out my phone.. "JayBe.. I can't do this bro, there fucking brats" I said into the phone. "Alr, alr it's almost done just wait.." she said back. I sighed angrily. "FUCK NO I SAID I CANT DO THIS?!" I yelled. She chuckled then simply hung up, after a while I realized what I did and started to cry. "Oh no no NO!!!" I said pacing while mascara ran down my face. I really just set myself up for death...
————————————————————
MY BAD FOR TAKING SO LONG, SCHOOL BEEN STRESSONG ME OUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE A BIT MORE!