6 - the dancers

Y/N'S POV

You woke up at 8 am. You couldn't get much sleep cause you dreamt that you and Minho drifted apart. You knew it was just a dream but it was scary to think that it could become true one day. You left the bed with Minho sleeping like a baby (even though he was a little devil). You approached the kitchen and found a note from dad.

(Y/n): The person who took the pictures was just a paid photographer. We still don't know who hired him as he wouldn't tell us cause he got hired through a shady website. At least he deleted the pictures from his camera, and claimed he didn't give them to anyone but he could be lying. Please, don't be public with Minho until we catch this person. If you are at home, close the windows. I'm sorry this happened. I have people working on this. I'm off to work. Take care. 
Dad <3

You went through the house and checked that all the windows were closed. It could be anyone at this point. You sat on the living room's couch and started going through your phone. You thought about warning someone. The only friends that you "trusted" were your dance mates, but it was too soon to tell them. Also, they didn't know about you and Minho since you weren't much of a sharer. 

Saturday morning used to be peaceful, but now, it was full of stress. It was stressing to think you couldn't be like a normal couple cause a person may be obsessed with Minho (since he's an idol) and now is following you and him, and trying to get you apart. You got mad cause it was so unfair to Minho that he couldn't live a normal life. Anyway, you went to check up on him to see if he was still sleeping. 

He was. He looked so at peace. You stayed by the door, carefully resting your body on the door frame, and admired him for a few minutes. His face was to die for. He had the softest lips you've ever seen. His eyelashes were resting in his lower eyelid, and it looked like they were painted on him. And he had a little grin on his face, so maybe he was dreaming about something that left a warm feeling inside (maybe you?). 

You went back downstairs and headed to the kitchen. You were making breakfast for the two of you. By that time, it was almost 9 am, so you started up the coffee machine, prepared some bread to make toasts, and went to wake him up. You sat on the bed and started stroking his hair softly.

"Hey pretty boy, time to wake up" you said as you gave little pecks all over his face. 

"Hm? (y/n)? What time is it?" he said with a sleepy voice. You almost died.

"It's almost 9 am baby, it's not late but I'm already making breakfast" you replied tenderly so you wouldn't upset him for waking him up early on a Saturday.

"Okay bunny, give me five and I'll be downstairs" he said as he sat on the bed. You felt your heart warming because of the cute nickname, and pecked his lips. 

You went back to the kitchen and finished everything in like two minutes. Not long after, Minho was sitting at the coffee bar, with his hair all messy and a sleepy face. He yawned as you passed him a cup of coffee, and a plate with two toasts.

"Do you anything to put on top of your toasts?" you asked.

"I'm not hungry actually." he replied, with certain tone. 

"Oh, okay..." you said, but didn't worry too much.

"Hey, I have new info on the incident from last night" you instantly added.

He opened his eyes in shock, but didn't say anything. He was processing everyting still. You passed him the note your dad left, and looked at him as he read it. 

"So... we have nothing" he said, kinda moody.

"I guess not, but there are people working w-" he cut you off.