Chapter 1

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- Author's Note!

I'm going to start trying to publish on Tuesdays and Sundays, now. If I'm not busy or have free time, then I may publish sometime in between those two days (I'm free most of the time, so this will most likely be the case). 

Anyway, enjoyy! :) 

══════════════════

Y/N's POV

"AHH!" I scream holding onto Jim tighter and tighter by the second. He looks back at me with a devilish smirk. I glare at him, narrowing my eyes. "I'm blaming you for my death," I say, hugging him closer with the side of my head placed against his back.

"You know, if you keep on holding to me that tight, I'll be blaming you for mine!" he chuckles. I pout, softening my grip around him reluctantly. "But, you should hold onto me tighter now that I think about it." He smirks, as I let out a shriek when he suddenly begins to soar faster. My eyes widen with horror as he starts soaring upward. "Jim, I swear..." I gasp, clinging onto him even tighter as I notice how high up we were. The sails of the board disappear, as Jim leans backward. He wraps his arm around me, and I instantly hide my face into his chest. We do multiple 360s, and spin around like we're a wheel of fortune. "I think I'm going to be sick!" I gag, covering my mouth, the world spinning wildly. The sails appear once again as we reach the ground. "YAAAAAHOOO!" Jim shouts out, smiling widely. I notice a yellow and black sign ahead, and Jim looks back at me, grinning. He soars right into the sign, and I glance at him. "Jim, I don't think we're allowed to be here!" I warn him, but he just shrugs and continues riding. I look back at the ruined sign, and hear alarms ringing. However, Jim just ignores it. He moves through the obstacles with swift movement and reflex, still keeping his arm wrapped around me. He skids against a piece of metal, and shouts, "Whoo!"

"Jim, what are you doing!? We're going to crash-!" I try to say, but he interrupts me.

"No we're not!" he reassures me. "Trust me."

"I don't know if I want to- aHHH!" I shriek as the sails vanish, and Jim heads straight for the spinning wheel machine ahead of us. I cover my eyes as we manage to fly through the gap between the machines. Jim looks back at me, smirking and laughing. I move one of my fingers out of the way, peeking. A sigh of relief releases from my mouth, as I silently thank the Lord that I wasn't killed. "Whoo!" he yells with joy, the sails appearing again. I smile, as I look up at his happiness-filled face. His smile is contagious, and I just can't help myself but smile too. His laughter continues to fill my ears, as we soar away from the area. I release my grip from him, hoping that I wouldn't have to cling onto him again. I grip onto the handlebars that Jim is holding. "You're lucky I didn't get hurt," I say.

"What would you do if you did?" he asks, grinning.

"You don't want to know," I say, acting intimidating.

"Aw c'mon~" he coos. "I would never let you get hurt."

"I know," I smile slightly, shaking my head. He looks down at me, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. He hugs me suddenly, and I feel safe in his arms. Out of the blue, we hear sirens right behind us. Jim's smile soon turns into a frown, knowing what was about to happen. "Oh, great," he mumbles.

"Told you so," I grin, as he punches my shoulder, making me grunt.

At the Benbow Inn (3rd Person POV)

Thunder can be heard in the distance, as a delicious scent of stew lingers around the Benbow Inn. A woman stirs a pot, and places some food into a bowl sitting on a tray. "Mrs Hawkins!" a woman's voice calls out.