Chapter 2

It was lunch and I went to my usual spot. I sat against the tree. I started reading a book about magical creatures and felt someone watching me. "What is it?", I asked as I flipped to the next page. I looked up and saw Madeline. "Sorry about what happened at breakfast. It wasn't his intention to do that.", she said.

I looked down at the book and continued to read. "How do you know this was my favorite spot?", I asked. Madeline sat down in front of me and said, "Celestial." I slammed my book shut. "That piece of-" I stopped and took a deep breath.

I took out the small jar. I looked at the flowers and sighed. "What's that for?", Madeline asked. I glared at her, "You don't need to know. You should get out of here now." Madeline got up and took a quick glance at me before leaving.

I closed my eyes and cried. I let the tears fall down. I opened my eyes and held the jar to my chest. I put the jar away. I opened the book and started reading. "Hey Jones!", Celestial shouted. I looked up and saw Celestial and her friends.

I looked down and continued to read. Celestial threw the book away from me. I got up and she pointed her wand at me. "I don't think so, Jones.", Celestial said. Celestial nudged Madeline and Madeline went up to me. She checked my pockets. Madeline grabbed the small jar of flowers and gave it to Celestial.

I grabbed my wand and Celestial shouted, "Expelliarmus!" My wand was knocked out of my hand and Celestial pinned me to the tree. "Don't be stupid, Y/N.", she said. I spit in her face and Celestial threw the jar to the ground. Everyone gasped.

I screamed and the jar was broken. Madeline pushed Celestial away from me. "What the hell, Celestial?!", Madeline shouted. Celestial pushed Madeline out of the way and shouted, "Sectumsempra!"

I was hit. Someone screamed and I fell down. Everyone ran away. Celestial grabbed Madeline and ran away. I crawled. The flowers were crushed and I started crying. "No, don't go now.", I said.

Snape's POV:

I was walking and Professor McGonagall was talking to me. I heard someone screamed. We looked at each other and started running. Everyone was running away. I stopped and saw Y/N bleeding on the ground.

We arrived at the scene. Y/N was holding flowers and crying. "Please save these flowers.", she mumbled. Professor McGonagall grabbed the flowers and put them into a small jar. I took out my wand and hovered over Y/N. "Vulnera sanentur. Vulnera sanentur.", I muttered.

"Y/N seems attached to these flowers.", Professor McGonagall said. "Maybe the flowers remind her of someone.", I replied. I looked at the small jar and examined them. The flowers started glowing.

"You're correct, Severus. These flowers represent her grandparents. I heard they died when Y/N was 7 years old.", she said. I got up and grabbed the jar. "I'll give the jar back to her when she's done resting.", I said.

"We should get Y/N to the hospital then.", Professor McGonagall said. I put the jar in my pocket and carried Y/N. We walked to the hospital wing. "Oh dear, what happened to Y/N?", Madam Pomfrey asked.

"She got attacked by a student.", I replied. "It's that Celestial girl, isn't it? She won't even leave Ms. Jones alone.", she said. Professor McGonagall nodded and said, "We'll do something about her, don't you worry now."

Madam Pomfrey smiled and ushered me to put Y/N down. I put Y/N on the bed. "You guys should leave before classes start.", she said. I glanced at Y/N and left with Professor McGonagall.