13.Bring x you x flowers

**Gon**

There was a loud knock on your front door.  You rubbed you sleepy eyes and went to open it. You found your spiky green haires boyfriend holding your favorite flowers behind his back. "I saw these and thought of you" he smiled cheerfully and handed them to you. It was only 6am and you loved your sleep but after such a sweet gesture like this you couldnt possibly be mad.

**Killua**

You walked out of the shower after a really long day your body was exhausted and you needed  sleep. You layed flat on your bed and was falling into a deep sleep until the smell of your favorite flowers broke your sleep. You did not remember buying flowers for your room. You sat up and saw your favorite flowers by the bedside with a note. 'I know your tired so I thought this might cheer you up -Killua ' it said you smiled at the thought of him.

**kurapika **

You were having a bad day in the office . None of your designs were going as planned. There was paper crumpled up all over the floor which resembled ass your useless ideas. You sighed in defeat as you squashed the page and threw it in front of you. "Artist at work" a fimilar voice said calmy. You saw Kurapika holding roses in his hand. "To cheer you up love" he smiled and kissed your head. "You got this" he smiled cheerfully.

**Leorio **

He walked up to you in the hospital and handed you your favourite flowers . "For being the best girlfriend " he smiled cheerfully and kissed you. You blushef deep.

**Kite**

Kite was carrying  you for hours and when you asked where he was taking you ,he refused to answer. He also said that you were to clumsy to walk on your own. He stopped at a feild of your favourite flowers. Your eyes lit up as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. "Beautiful" you smiled cheerfully.

**Illumi **

Illumi had flowers sent to your cabin because he almost let Mei get lost in the woods and you were mad. He didnt know which was your favourite so he ordered all of them. At the end of the day your cabin was like a flower shop.

**Chrollo **

He forgot your 2 month anniversary so he broke into a series of flower shops and stole your favourite flowers.

**Feitan**

You were down because you died in a game . He couldn't stand you being moody so he stole flowers to make it up tl you snd cheer you up.

**Hisoka***

You won an award for best actor and as soon as you got home to tell Hisoka he jumped out of nowhere abd handed you your favourite flowers. "I already know ,Im proud of you " he said smirking.

☆☆☆

Thank you for reading

Xxx Arie