𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

BTS V - Inner Child 1:21 ──o───────── -3:44⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

BTS V - Inner Child
1:21 ──o───────── -3:44
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

Once they got home from an enjoyable yet tiring event,Jungkook went straight to the bathroom to shower and changed then went to Taehyung's room.The older already wait for him on his king size bed.

"Come here pup." Taehyung put his phone on a nightstand and pat the place next to him,signaled the younger to lay there.

"How was the party?Were you having fun?Are you tired?"Taehyung keep throwing the question once Jungkook settled on his chest—the older hand was playing with his soft brown hair while another one resting on his tiny waist.

Jungkook giggle and Taehyung feel his heart doing many flips.Jungkook laughter and giggle is his most favorite sound and he swear to never let that beautiful rhythm die.

"It was fun hyungie,I was so scared at first thinking—thinking you'd do the s-same like last time." Jungkook replied.

"I'm very sorry about what happened—sorry for hurting you so much but I promise to never repeat the same mistakes again." Taehyung said in a very firm and determined tone—and Jungkook know he can trust him this time.

"It's fine,Tae.What you did was indeed wrong but we make mistakes and you're willing to correct it and that's the point."

"You're such an angel.My baby bunny—hyung don't deserve you." Taehyung said and look down only to see the younger already went into his dreamland.

"You mean so much to me cub.You don't even know how much happiness you has brought into this dull life."gently—Taehyung placed his hands on the younger's soft tummy and rub it with a teary eyes.

"Daddy is very sorry my little angel,I should've been a good boyfriend and father to you.Daddy should've been better."and his tear fall once he placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's belly.

That's what he's been doing after Jungkook comeback.Every night he'd sneak into the younger's room and whispered about how sorry he was and how much he love both of them then kissed his forehead and belly after.

He was scared to speak it out loud because the doctor has informed him that Jungkook mental health is still not stable and that the CEO should avoid talking about the unborn child as much as possible.

Little did he knows the younger always heard everything the older said,he's well aware of everything and has tried his absolute best to not shed any tear.

And that's one of the reasons he decided to give Taehyung another chance.

The older was truly feeling guilty about what happened between them and he doesn't want to let thing that happened in the past make his life unhappy because he know Taehyung is his happiness.

After another hours of admiring the younger's sleeping state the black haired male finally decided to go to bed.

Snuggle closer to the younger he let his eyes closed and went into a deep slumber.

A very shortttt chapter but I hope you guys enjoy reading.

And I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL.

Last night I dreamed about swimming in an ocean of orange soda.

But it was just a Fanta-sea.

What do you call a bear without any teeth?

A gummy bear.

Bahahhhhhahhahahahaha