NINE.

niyah

niyah

i woke up out my sleep too check my phone ..

i had 8 missed calls , 7 mentions in Snapchat & 12 text messages .

i check my messages first and everybody asking me am I okay & I'm responding " yeah why ? "

I went too Snapchat too see what I was mentioned in & it was bando and some girl pinned up against his car in a parking lot .

" wowwww , niggas got me fucked upppp " I looked at the video in shock

I sat my phone down & took off my ring so that I can sit it on the dresser ..

i packed all of my stuff and put it back in my suitcase then called rell .

- rell on the phone -

" hello ? "

" rell ? what you doing ? "

" shit , chillin .. wassup ? "

" can you come take me too the airport please ? "

when I said that he paused for a minute and I heard somebody else in the background .. but I payed it no attention

" yeah , here I come " he hung up the phone .

- 10 minutes later -

" so what you going too the airport for ? " rell asked as we pulled out of the drive way ..

i pulled out my phone and showed him what I was being mentioned in .

" damn , that nigga foul for that shit " he looked at the phone seriously.

" mmhm " I sighed

the car ride was silent for a long time until he started making turns that wasn't the way too the airport

" where we going ? " I asked as I sat up looking out the window

he ignored me , but he started going faster .

" WHERE WE GOINGGGG ? " I yelled .

I started panicking , picked up my phone and tried to call bando .. but by time it started ringing a lil bit he snatched my phone and threw it out the window .

he stopped the car hard asf outside of a house with hella trees around it .

two dudes came too the car and then rell got out .. they picked me up and tried to carry me too the car

I started kicking and screaming so they ended up dropping me ..

I got up and tried to run off but they grabbed me again & dragged me back in the house .

 bando

bando

i got a call from niyah , but it rung & then hung up real quick ..

when I called her back it went straight to voicemail

I pulled into the driveway & rushed in the house and up too stairs too see that niyah left her ring on the dresser and all her clothes was gone .

" FUCK BRUH ! " I hit the dresser .

" what the hell wrong with you ? sounding like you transforming and shit " Mario came up the stairs with a crazy look on his face .

" niyah left bruh " I plopped on the bed and threw the ring across the room .

" damn , what she leave for ? what you do ? " he asked

" you know everybody was mentioning her in that altercation we had with them bitches at the corner store bruh "

" damn cuh ! how she leave tho ? "

" probably RELL .. " I said hyped

i pulled my phone out and called rell .

it took a while for him to answer the phone but he picked up eventually .

- rell and bando phone call -

" hello "

aye rell where you at ?

" out and about , wassup ? "

he quieted down a lil bit and I heard something in the background sounded like crying .

you ain't talked too niyah have you ?

" yeah , I took her too the airport.. she showed me that shit about you cheating on her too foo , that's fucked up "

the noise in the back got louder and louder !
" hurry up and get off the phone nigga " I heard in the background of the phone

" aye bruh , I gotta go .. "

- call ended -

" he seen her ? " Mario asked

" yeah , he say he took her too the airport "

" damn .. she left yo dumbass "