Chapter 7: What the F*ck? pt.2

Author's note: Sorry for not updating guys... lack of motivation and school contributed to it lol but I'm back. Enjoy, Vote, Share, and Comment. They keep me going.

Ej

I turned around and saw my nigga J-money with one of Jordynn's friends. "Aye J- moneeeey whats good my nigga?" I extended my hand for a handshake and he took it. All the while looking past me. I turned around to see what it was and all I saw was Jordynn's friends whispering behind me and Jordynn with her head down. I turned back around to see J- money looking at me with a confused look on his face. "How you know Jordynn?"

"I could ask you the same thing? and why you staring at my girl like that?" He began to laugh almost mocking me.

"What's so funny?" I asked beginning to get angry. J-money knew something I didn't. "Aye jordynn!" I yelled getting stares from everyone in the kitchen. She walked over to me "Yes babe?"

"You know this nigga J-money?" She nodded her head. "Yeah he used to go to my school..." J-money interrupted her. "Yeah bruh this used to be my lil whoop until she up and cheated on me witchu i guess. Unless there was a nigga after me."

"I didn't cheat on you! we were never together you psycho!" She screamed. Jason mugged her. "Whatever b*tch. I didn't want yo a** anyway it's not like you was doing anything for me witcho boring wanna be prude ass." I balled up my fist "Aye bruh watch yo f*cking mouth." He shook his head.

"Bro why you wanna be with her anyways what happened to that light skinned b*tch who was at ya house last week. She has it all: a nice ass, nice titties, and a cute face owe. I'm sure she was a freak too, but you would know wouldn't"- BAM! I punched him right in the jaw. He got back up and tried to swing but I tackled him. I had the upper hand because I was way bigger than him. I was sending blow after blow to his face until I felt someone pull me up.

I could hear Jordynn shouting for me to stop but I ignored her. F*ck her! She got me out here looking stupid. I walked over to her angrily. "Since you keeping secrets find ya own ride home." I spat.

I got in my car and slammed the door. I rested my head on the wheel when I heard a tap at the glass.

I looked up to see Jordynn knocking on the window. I rolled it down angrily "What do you want man?" She got in the car. "Lets go back to my place?" I put the key in the ignition and pulled off towards her house.

Tyla

"Oh my god! JASON!" I ran over to him and held his head up. His nose was bleeding, his lip was busted and he had a knot on his forehead. "Aye Kaelon, can you get me a ice pack?" She went to the freezer and grabbed some ice and made him an ice pack. She handed it to me and I put it on his head. By this time everybody was just standing around watching. Some nigga who I'm guessing was the host because he had on a shirt that said 'It's my birthday, Blow me' came and kneeled next to me.

"Aye Ma is yo nigga okay?" I nodded. "Well i'ma have to ask y'all to leave, everybody was having a good time until y'all showed up." I sighed "What the hell? You know what f*ck it. this party was whack anyways." I helped Jason up and we left. On our way out the door I heard him mumble something about getting EJ. I sighed enough is never enough.

Kaelon

Ty came up behind me and grabbed my waist. "What was that all about" I sighed. "Your guess is as good as mine." I turned around to fill my cup back up. "But forget the drama. Let's turnup!" I poured me, Ty, Aonesty and Diamond all shots.

All I remember was everyone dancing and having a good time and then next thing I know aonesty and diamond were holding my hair as I threw up in the bathroom. "Aye she alright?" Ty said. I got up, rinsed my mouth, and left the restroom to go see Ty with Aonesty and Diamond on my trail