Part 11

Hyunjin left and went downstairs to the guest room. You changed into the pajama set Hanah gifted you on your birthday which was a pink top and short set with dinosaur prints. You did your night care routine and went to bed. The next morning you woke up and hour before Hanah and went downstairs after using the bathroom and brushing your teeth and washing your hands.

Hyunjin: You're up?

Y/N: What I thought you were cooking? Why does it smell like strawberries?

Hyunjin: Jeong-

Jeongin: Morning.

Y/N: Oh, morning.

Jeongin: I came earlier and brought strawberry pastries I practiced making yesterday during your shift. Don't worry they're fresh and Mina helped me.

Y/N: Ahh~ Thanks.

Jeongin: Seungmin is also here. He just went to the bathroom before you came.

Y/N: I see. Then, I'll go get Hanah.

Hyunjin: Ooooh~ Did Hanah give you those?

Y/N: Mhm, why?

Hyunjin: Nevermind.

Y/N: What?

Hyunjin: Later later.

Y/N: Don't make fun of it. Its cute and comfy. hmph.

You walked back upstairs and woke up Hanah. She bolted out of her bed, brushed her teeth, used the bathroom, and ran downstairs.

Hanah: SEUNGMINNIE OPPA!!
Jeongin: Hey I'm here too!

Seungmin: I just washed my hands let me dry them first.

Hanah: Okay. JEONGINNIE OPP-

Jeongin: No. I don't want your hugs.

Hanah: It's my birthday so it doesn't matter!

She hugged him as Seungmin dried his hands and she ran to him when he finished.

Jeongin: I brought your favorite from the cafe. Fresh from this morning.

Hanah: Did Mina Unnie make it?

Jeongin: I did, she just helped me.

Aunt: Ah I hear my eager daughter screaming.

Uncle: You're all here early.

Jeongin: We all have something to do later at the studio. I'm sorry we can't stay long.

Uncle: Don't worry about it. We were about to go to Jeju island for the weekend. Our plane is in a few hours anyways.

Y/N: What? When? You guys didn't tell me this.

Aunt: Hanah's grandma wants us to visit, so we booked a plane last week. You said you were busy remember?

Y/N: Not really. Do I just watch the house while you guys are gone?

Uncle: Can you? Hyunjin or Yuqi could stay with you. We don't mind any visitors as long as we've met. If you leave just lock the house up.

Y/N: Mhm.

Seungmin: Should we sing happy birthday now then?

Aunt: You guys didn't bring a cake did you?

Jeongin: Just a few pastries.

Seungmin: Hanah, pick your favorite one so we can put a candle on it and sing for you.

She picked one and you all sang to her. After you all sang, Hanah and her parents got ready for their flight and left. You, Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Seungmin cleaned up before going on with your days.