16 - A Friend's Comfort

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

      In the three weeks she has dated Tooru Oikawa, Himeko Arata learned quite a few things about him.

      Number one (and this was fairly known in Seijoh), he liked milk bread a lot. Nearly half of their dates had involved going to the bakery. Number two (and this was a fact known by a privileged few), Tooru Oikawa was a damn good kisser. Compared to her ex-boyfriend from back in first year, Tooru was definitely an improvement. A major one, actually. She could understand why so many people crushed on him so hard.

       And number three.

      Number three was the one that was causing Himeko's big dilemma. It was Tooru's best friend, Misaki Katsuragi.

      Now, Himeko knew Misaki. She had been in the same class as her for the past two years and finally, in their third year, Himeko had sat behind her. Through that, she had gotten to know Misaki and finally understood why so many people liked her. To be quite frank, Misaki Katsuragi was one of the nicest people Himeko knew. She was smart, always in the top three of their class; she's always willing to help anyone out. She was fairly popular too.

      But the most important thing about Misaki (as per Himeko) was that she was Tooru Oikawa's best friend. Why this was important was this; the cause of her big dilemma was the friendship Tooru and Misaki shared.