two

l u k e

I scrubbed off the ice cream from my pants. Just when I think it's gone, the stain begs to differ.

I sighed and tossed the wet paper towel into the trash.

I walked out, looking at my feet. They looked so far away.

"Woah- sorry!" a girl bumped into me. Not just any girl. Mary Poppins.

"It's okay," I met eyes with her, "Mary Poppins," I smirked.

She blushed.

"You must be thinking of my twin sister who works here," she laughed.

I made an "oh" sound and she burst out into small adorable giggles.

"I'm kidding I don't have a twin sister," she laughed as I reddened and smiled at the ground.

"So Mr. Tourist man, I'm Annie," she stretched out her arm. I took her soft hand and shook it.

"I'm Luke," I smiled.

She was wearing normal clothes and not her costume. It was obviously different from her costume. She wore an oversized Disney sweater, black leggings, and a paired it off with white converse. It was super cute. She's super cute. What the hell is wrong with me? Get yourself together Luke and don't lose your chill in front of this cutie.

"So uh you're really pretty," I stated the obvious at 100 miles a minute.

She smiled, biting her lip as she looked away, "You're not too bad yourself."

I chewed on my lip, looping my lip ring with my tongue. My mind drifted off and I imagined her tongue playing with the ring. Jesus, Luke you just met her.

"Hey I was gonna go around the park," she turned towards the crowds walking by, " want me to kind of, you know, give you like... a private tour?" Her voice cracked a bit.

I smiled widely, "I'd love that."

I kinda make my chapters short but isn't lUKE AND ANNIE HELLA CUTE?! comment ship names :) love u guys xx